[XFA] Forum Sales

[XFA] Forum Sales [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€6.00)
There could be yes, you can request this feature on our forum in the adequate sub-forum.

Thanks. I'm also getting a message "no errors have been logged" when I check the forum sales log. I know there have been sales completed but not showing them in the log. Any ideas?

XFA updated [XFA] Forum Sales with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Bug fixed:
  • Purchase button displayed when product is out of stock leading to paypal error
  • Percentage on sale displayed on purchase button even if set to 0

New features:
  • Node configuration to only allow sale thread creation
  • New Permission "Can buy"
  • User paypal address is now registered when buying in order to automatically propose it upon purchase
  • Alert sent to buyer upon purchase
  • Capability to configure a sales expiration delay in order to avoid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XFA, we initially purchased your RM Marketplace add-on which is fantastic, but not quite what we needed. It seems that this add-on fits our needs more directly.

Years ago we had custom software created for vBulletin to do a stripped down version of what you have done here, but the one difference is that our add-on changed the way the forum list looked. I have attached an image of the forum list view (in vBulletin) of our Forum Sales area. Would it be possible, even if we had to pay for it as a custom modification, to expand your Forum Sales add-on to include a forum list view that had images like is seen in the attached image (or like you already have in your RM Marketplace product?

Capture.webp

You mean like the grid view that my add-ons provide to the RM ?

Where would those images come from ?
Specific upload ? First attachment ?

Guess that's something that is possible to implement yes.

Alternatively, if it would be easier to keep a list view (as opposed to a grid), would it be possible to put a relatively large image from the sale in place of the thread icon in the thread list view? Ultimately, what we are trying to do is make it easy for a buyer to come into the Sales Forum and browse visually through the items for sale at the thread list view level as opposed to having to click into each sales thread to see an image of the item... much the way eBay is setup to browse items for sale.

Alternatively, if it would be easier to keep a list view (as opposed to a grid), would it be possible to put a relatively large image from the sale in place of the thread icon in the thread list view? Ultimately, what we are trying to do is make it easy for a buyer to come into the Sales Forum and browse visually through the items for sale at the thread list view level as opposed to having to click into each sales thread to see an image of the item... much the way eBay is setup to browse items for sale.

Well the image would be the size of the thread icon so that's not really helpful I guess

I've just installed this add-on but I found what could be a bug.
If I use the "force sale" option, I always get a "you must create a sale" error message. According to the script, I filled everything's requested.
Without that option, it works flawlessly. Any hints?

Hum, could you post a screenshot of your node configuration as well as the thread creation please ?

Here it is.
The funny thing is, no prob occurred if I can use the sales by my own.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-29 um 19.33.46.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-29 um 19.33.46.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-29 um 19.31.37.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-29 um 19.31.37.webp
    84 KB · Views: 3
  • Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-29 um 19.32.00.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-29 um 19.32.00.webp
    59 KB · Views: 3
I mean, if I not force it, just allow it and have to set the tick by my own. That works. But "forcing" gives me that error.

Top Bottom