- When "Sales expiration" option is set to 0, all sales are set to expired after expiration cron run.
- "Sold" text incorrectly styled in resources list.
- In Grid view, images with height far higher than width lead to thumbnail going over title.
- In Grid view, if forum is not located in server root but in a sub-directory, thumbnail images doesn't show.
- In Grid view, layout is incorrect when the title of the thread is too long.
- Phrase xfa_fss_dont_have_permission_purchase missing.
- Purchase button displayed when product is out of stock leading to paypal error
- Percentage on sale displayed on purchase button even if set to 0
- Node configuration to only allow sale thread creation
- New Permission "Can buy"
- User paypal address is now registered when buying in order to automatically propose it upon purchase
- Alert sent to buyer upon purchase
- Capability to configure a sales expiration delay in order to avoid sales from being indefinitely active
- Number of sales user criteria (useful for trophies)
- Total amount of sales user criteria (useful for trophies)
- ErrorException: Undefined index: usd - library/XFA/ForumSales/Extends/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:61
- ErrorException: Undefined variable: thread - library/XFA/ForumSales/Extends/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:41
- Error Info Undefined index: forum - library/XFA/ForumSales/Extends/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:19
- ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$redirectType - library/XFA/ForumSales/Extends/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:17
- Minimum prices displayed below the price field when managing sale while they are also displayed in the dropdown
- Button says price is donated to website while it's forced commission
- Forum sales field in thread creation are now hidden until the checkbox is ticked
- Check seller provided email is valid
- Option to remove trailing zeroes
- Item would not be put for sale if input price is equal to currency minimum price
- Install code missing some fields drop in xf_thread table
- Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread.xfa_fss_transaction_id' in 'on clause' when viewing Forum Sales Log in admincp
We highly recommend to update to this version due to the missing permission check.
- Missing user check on permission to manage sale
- Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xfa_fss_transaction_id' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
- Usergroup permission to manage sale by anyone
- Minimum price per currency
IMPORTANT - Read prior to upgrade:
In this version we have moved the Paypal payment API from Adaptive payments to Express Checkout to due deprecation of Adaptive payments.
Therefore, you need to follow these upgrade steps carefully:
- Check that no transaction are on-going. If possible perform the upgrade when there are not much users online to ensure that.
- Close your forum
- Backup your database (as always when you perform an upgrade)
- Upgrade Forum Sales
- Follow the FAQ to setup the new payment API: HERE
- Open your forum
- Checkbox to sell item not displayed in XenForo 1.5.12
- Users without right to edit thread are not able to manage sale, moved to separate menu item
- A discussion insert was attempted without the required first message. - library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php:308
- "Please enter a valid value" error when creating a node without configuring forum sales
- xfa_fss_thread_create.css template missing (now xfa_fss_form.css)
- Paypal handling changed to Express checkout due to deprecation of Adaptive Payments (no IPN)
- Actions performed upon refund of purchase from paypal no more automatic (no IPN)
- Usergroup permission to allow user to request other payment means
- Quantity of items can be defined for each item for sale
- Option to force buyers to select an address on paypal
- Percentage configuration now forum based (no more option)
- Percentage configuration based on permissions capability
- Possibility to configure a maximum amount for the percentage on sale per currency
- Show message error when seller has not set a valid paypal email address
- Manual payment option with PM contact