[XFA] Forum Sales

[XFA] Forum Sales [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€6.00)
Nope, it's only handling sales through forum in a very simple way.

The setup is how it is and can't be simpler, it's using paypal api so there is always something to configure you know.
Well I think feedback is needed could you possibly add it and I will buy it?

Is there a dedicated page with all sales items listed? A shop if you will?
And does the seller have to input their Papal address every thread they start and intend to sell something?

Last edited:
Is it possible to use this add-on without PayPal? Does they "Pay button" simply disappear if we chose to disable PayPal?

"
  • Option to allow user to contact the seller to purchase through other payment means[NEW 1.1.0]"
Would setting that option disable PayPal?

We currently have a simple and free classifieds forum, so this seems like a perfect fit.

Is it possible to use this add-on without PayPal? Does they "Pay button" simply disappear if we chose to disable PayPal?

"
  • Option to allow user to contact the seller to purchase through other payment means[NEW 1.1.0]"
Would setting that option disable PayPal?

We currently have a simple and free classifieds forum, so this seems like a perfect fit.

No, in fact it's an additional mean.
It's either paypal or paypal + contact per PM.

But that could be something to envision, ie. to have only the "other mean" option.

i also ask option for simpe email paypal like in RM option

What do you mean ?

point is you use API who need to be configured to paypal works, can this be done without API just enter paypal email form sales or donation!!

Just installed this and working well, fits the needs of our forum.

Would it be possible to have a simple checkbox to not end the listing when someone buys an item leaving it active for someone else to buy
Ideally an option when listing something to input quantity available/stock level so if you have more than 1 of something the listing does not end when someone clicks buy but i appreciate this would be a lot more involved

Hi,

You created same question on xfa so answered there.

Please as far as possible don't duplication requests location :)

XFA updated [XFA] Forum Sales with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features with import change

IMPORTANT - Read prior to upgrade:
In this version we have moved the Paypal payment API from Adaptive payments to Express Checkout to due deprecation of Adaptive payments.
Therefore, you need to follow these upgrade steps carefully:

• Check that no transaction are on-going. If possible perform the upgrade when there are not much users online to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay, just bought this. Installed it. Have the options when adding a thread showing. I've entered a test product/thread, but the buy button isn't showing. Or the value in forum_list. I have those options selected in ACP Options area.

What template edits would it make to add those? Perhaps I need to manually add them as I have customised my forum quite a bit.

Top Bottom