• Maximum Attachment File Size (KB)
  • Logo position:
    • To the right of title
    • To the left of title
  • New tab in forum node
  • Use xenforo attachment system
  • Can define target url for each logo

Read more about this resource...

Almost exactly what I need, but I also need the logo to show somewhere in the main or sub forums list. Possibly scaled down if it's too big for the forums list area.

Almost exactly what I need, but I also need the logo to show somewhere in the main or sub forums list. Possibly scaled down if it's too big for the forums list area.

Can you create a mockup for tell me where you see logo in forum list please

Hi, installed and functions as designed. Just one minor feature request. My forum logos are a custom aspect ratio, for example 109px x 31px. When using the mod they are stretched out to fill a set box size. If you could allow the logos to retain their size and aspect ratio then it would be perfect! Thanks

Hi, installed and functions as designed. Just one minor feature request. My forum logos are a custom aspect ratio, for example 109px x 31px. When using the mod they are stretched out to fill a set box size. If you could allow the logos to retain their size and aspect ratio then it would be perfect! Thanks

You can edit css template for replace width and height property by max-width and max-height ;)

In xfa_flogo_display_logo.css template

If you want make this modification on forum view edit xfa_flogo_container class and if you want modified forum list edit xfa_flogo_node ;)

One minor issue, I am having quality problems on the uploaded logo png. I changed css to match the logo px size. I have included a screenshot of the original crisp logo and the logo after upload (which is very blurry). I had hacked my xf attachment system a couple weeks ago to maintain 100% image quality on uploads, so it is odd that the quality is impacted on this upload. Thanks for any help.

b8LjOS9.png

I'll look that this week
I come back to you if I need ;)

ah sorry, i forgot to re-adjust setting in options on max sizes, my bad.. you can delete your last post. thanks

Top Bottom