[XFA] Extended Moderation and Banning

[XFA] Extended Moderation and Banning [Paid] 3.4.3

No permission to buy (€6.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Extended Moderation - Push your moderator abilities to the next level with new blocking actions and files/links moderation

Description
Push your moderator abilities to the next level !

Thanks for this new add-on, your moderators get access to a new set of actions, hence off-loading your admin tasks and giving higher reactivity !

User Blocking Feature

With 3 increasing levels of action:

• Thread reply bans (default xF functionality with new...

Read more about this resource...

We have a list of updates to do in our pipeline.
I won't give an ETA but my goal is to have the mod updated in a maximum delay of a month I'd say.

Okay @XFA have added a quick fix and will no doubt be patching it soon, honestly I highly recommend this add-on for extended moderation tools.
The thought that's been put into this is incredible.
Bravo and one very happy customer. Anyone with busy boards who are seeking additional tools for mods - this is a no brainer. ;)

Reactions: XFA
To have some automation features would be nice.

To be able to delete threads automatically if users meet specific conditions that I can preconfigure.

Example would be: User's post contains a link, but user has submitted less then 3 total posts ---> Post deleted --> Message sent to user as to why post was deleted.

or
Example: Delete all threads that are "soft deleted" after 3 days.

This would eliminate my span issues! :mad:

Add this then I shall hand you my wallet :notworthy:

Please give me more details of the conditions that could be preconfigured
If you could create an IF/AND/THEN/ELSE system to automate moderation it could contain 100's of different conditions and actions added overy time.

Some conditions I can think of could be:
  • Age of account
  • User total number of threads
  • User total number of posts
  • User total number likes
  • User total number of warning points
  • User total number of resource downloads
  • Does thread contain an attachment
  • Does post contain an attachment
  • Does thread contain a link
  • Does post contain a link
  • Does thread contain a mention (@member)
  • Does post contain a mention
  • Time since last post.
  • Ect...
And examples of actions could be:

• Delete thread
  • Do nothing
  • Warn user
  • Move thread
  • Sticky thread
  • Flag thread for moderation.
  • Delete user account as spam
  • Ect.
Examples:

IF "Thread contains a link" = "True" AND "User total post count" < "3" THEN "Delete Thread" AND "Warn User" ELSE "Do Nothing"

First condition always starts with an IF and first action always starts with a THEN or ELSE after that allow the admins to add as many ANDs as needed to meet their requirements. If all IF actions =TRUE then the THEN actions run but if 1 or more of the IF action =FALSE then the ELSE actions are run instead.

This would be a very powerful moderation tool if done properly :)

I hope you like this idea. PM me if you want to talk more about it.

i will buy it to, but need option mentioned in post above, user view post/thread limited to message count, likes. gender

1) Message Count. This criteria controls the message count that an user must have in order to view that thread.

2) Daily Posts. This criteria controls the amount of posts that an user must posts daily in order to view that thread.

3) Thread Count. This criteria controls the thread count that an user must have in order to view that thread.

4) Likes. This criteria controls the likes count that an user must have in order to view that thread.

5) Registered Days. This criteria controls the days that an user must be a registered member at your forum in order to view that thread.

6 Age. This criteria controls how many old an user must be to view that thread.

7) Gender. This criteria controls what gender an user must be to view that thread. This comes with a gender lock. Meaning users will not be able to change their genders once they set it. So they will not be able to sneak in the wrong thread

8) User Moderation. With this criteria you can choose to moderate an individual user and/or users when they post at that particular thread. To enter more than one user, separate their names with commas(,).
And as last but not least, you can exclude a group and/or groups from the extra thread view settings restrictions.
You can do so at Group Permissions->Forum Permissions->Exclude from extra thread view settings: Set this setting to Yes and save the changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom