[XFA] Extended Moderation and Banning

[XFA] Extended Moderation and Banning [Paid] 3.4.3

No permission to buy (€6.00)
any chance that you thought of blocking new users from starting conversations.

for instance:
new users with less then ( select number of posts )

Conversation
  • Block user from creating conversations
  • Block user from replying to conversations

Hello,

That wouldn't be in that add-on as it's more based on a moderation view not permission limitation.

However, I have another add-on under the hood in which this one could be implemented.

Hello,

That wouldn't be in that add-on as it's more based on a moderation view not permission limitation.

However, I have another add-on under the hood in which this one could be implemented.
do you have a link to it?

Easy to change Phrase
Edit Phrase: do_not_have_permission
I changed it from

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
TO
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. Please contact Admin. Thanks.

So when you ban someone, they know to contact you.

upload_2017-2-4_6-38-1.webp

upload_2017-2-4_6-40-6.webp

Where is the option to actually ban from the forum? I'm selecting the Extended Moderation up top, but get nothing different in specific forums...

Where is the option to actually ban from the forum? I'm selecting the Extended Moderation up top, but get nothing different in specific forums...

Sorry for the late answer, was away.

You have to go inside the forum, there is a link near watch forum to do that.

Sorry for the late answer, was away.

You have to go inside the forum, there is a link near watch forum to do that.
Weird,

I don't have it there... and I've checked on both my custom skin, the default and a few others. Have re-cached, etc as well. Is there a URL I can just append or whatever for each forum? The actual number of users that we have to ban from specific subforums is reasonably low so I don't mind a hacky workaround.

Weird,

I don't have it there... and I've checked on both my custom skin, the default and a few others. Have re-cached, etc as well. Is there a URL I can just append or whatever for each forum? The actual number of users that we have to ban from specific subforums is reasonably low so I don't mind a hacky workaround.

You have set permissions ?

No there are separated permissions.

The one you seek is called Can access extended moderation in forums.

Clément

Top Bottom