[XFA] Custom Username Icons - XF2

[XFA] Custom Username Icons - XF2 [Paid] 5.0.8

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Hello,
I want to buy this addon but unfortunately this message appears:

O8348.png

What is the reason for limiting the quantity?

I installed the latest version of your addon, but it seems to conflict with another addon called Colored Username Everywhere.
As soon as I enable your addon, the colored usernames are gone. Is it possible that you can check this?

Well it all depends how that add-on is making the color appear but depending on how it's done yeah it could bring incompatibilities.

It would be nice if there were a tooltip that explains what the icon means so I can shy away from banners for some things.

Thanks! :)

What do you mean exactly ?
On hover of the icon, use the XF style tooltip to describe what it means as each icon could mean various things.

This is found around social media such as Facebook Pages:

And even in Facebook groups:

And Instagram:

(Twitter is basically the only one that doesn't but I believe they coined the checkmark while FB makes use of other "username icons" that need to be described)

I'll likely still buy and install this one despite it not having the tooltip, but, would greatly appreciate its addition to reduce making another "help" page. :)

Hi,

Ok so you would expect that on the banner icons right ?

Clément
Yes, that'd be awesome if you could hover over these to have a tooltip with custom text per icon, e.g, "Verified Member", "Founding Member", "Custom title per icon".

I'd prefer it to match XFs tooltip overlay, but an alt would do. I'm just unsure if you can put an alt over FontAwesome.

Forgot the screenshot referenced above.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190607-012943_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20190607-012943_Chrome.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 18
Yes, that'd be awesome if you could hover over these to have a tooltip with custom text per icon, e.g, "Verified Member", "Founding Member", "Custom title per icon".

I'd prefer it to match XFs tooltip overlay, but an alt would do. I'm just unsure if you can put an alt over FontAwesome.

I guess that would be feasible, please post a suggestion request in our custom username icons for XF2 dedicated forum.

Clément

Reactions: frm
Top Bottom