Fixed xf_session_activity params field not accurate

AndyB

The xf_session_activity table has a field called params. The params field shows what the member is viewing. So for example if the member is viewing a forum called Announcements the params field would show:

node_id=1&page=2

The bug that I'm seeing is if the member is on page 1, the params field would show page 2. If the member is on page 2 the params field shows page 3 and so on.

I can't reproduce this and I don't see how it would really happen. I don't even get a page param on page 1 (as you shouldn't).

Please confirm with add-ons disabled (and custom modifications removed) and on a default style.

I can't reproduce this and I don't see how it would really happen. I don't even get a page param on page 1 (as you shouldn't).

Hi Mike,

Please try your test using Firefox. Using Chrome I don't get the page param either, but I do with Firefox.

I haven't actually managed to reproduce this, but I suspect it could be related to pre-fetching. We shouldn't update your location for a pre-fetch, though arguably we may just want to disable it entirely (it's added automatically via the page_nav).

I haven't actually managed to reproduce this...

Perhaps this setting has something to do with it?

Admin CP -> Options -> Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) -> Include Content Title in URLs -> Unchecked

My URL's exclude the title and are outputted as /forums/1/ etc...

Top Bottom