Add-on XF2 Zoom Integration

Chernabog

So many other platforms have the ability to integrate seamlessly with Zoom that I cannot see how this couldn't be possible from within XenForo as well. I would be interested in discussing something like that with developers out there.

So many other platforms have the ability to integrate seamlessly with Zoom that I cannot see how this couldn't be possible from within XenForo as well. I would be interested in discussing something like that with developers out there.
xenforo zoom integration NOT possible?
can't it be solved with an addon?

That's what I am saying, it seems to me that it is possible.. I mean we have streaming services using XenRio... but I've seen nothing for collaborative items like Zoom. Hoping someone might be interested in discussing development of it.

Can you include with what you're trying to do with the integration? Create meetings from XenForo?

Can you include with what you're trying to do with the integration? Create meetings from XenForo?

Hi @BoostN -- I'd like to see XF have a Wordpress-esque Zoom integration that allows functionality from within XF as it does with WP...

Here are a few examples:

People should be able to watch the meeting and chat along with it .... might be asking for a lot, but that would be the ideal integration of Zoom or any teleconferencing solution for a community in my opinion.

If we had Zoom integration for Xenforo like they do for Wordpress that would make a lot of people crazy happy.

Hey thanks, @Andy.N for keeping the dream alive. I've not seen any integrations like what I've mentioned --- to make hosting Zoom meetings an integrated part of the system. There are a lot of implementation ideas from just having the ability to start/join meetings from a XF community to having a list of upcoming events/Zooms.

I mean, obviously, I think it would be great to face -- but I am surprised there isn't more of an active interest in it especially with the amount of corporate XF installations. Not everyone wants to use Discord.

Top Bottom