[XF2] Looking for member of the month add-on

stunod29

I have been searching for a member of the month add-on for a couple of weeks now. I can't seem to find on. I currently have it set up as a widget but how can I get it to show the username and avatar with their stats and a follow link in the box? There was once one for XF1 by webgurubb, but it has since been deleted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks @sbj, it's pretty close to what I am looking for. The one I was in need of was something that would let me pick a member by hand based on a member vote.

Well, you didn't say anything about based on a vote or manually picking. I haven't seen such an addon in the RM. Maybe if you ask nicely, those devs can integrate it into their addons.

I know I didn't, sorry. I just assumed that one would have known about the add-on I was referring to.

Thanks for your help... I will reach out to them and see what I can get!!!

Reactions: sbj
It allows you to show those members with the most Likes.
A am looking to get one that members could vote on and we can manually add members to the widget. Wouldn't be that bad of an idea to have a poll for the month launch and user would be display after voting was over.

user of the month for xf1 was delete but I think it was made by @JordanH.

@stunod29 The addon was fully funded by me and coded by Aayush. I can not speak for him, but last time I asked he is currently unavailable for anymore custom freelance work. This may have changed.

Regarding the deletion, I believe the addon was deleted because the source files were hosted on my previous webmaster community which it was released on. I sold the website, and no the new owner must have taken it down as the download link no longer worked. I still have the source files if anyone still uses XenForo 1.5 and would like to use the addon or if any developers want to upgrade it to 2.0.

Regarding XenForo 2.0, I have no plans on developing for 2.0, nor do I have any plans on funding any more addons to be released for free right now. All of my XenForo sites are still on 1.x series, and I have no plans on upgrading to 2.0 anytime soon.

Top Bottom