XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.5

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO - Video library and player. Add-on from 8WAYRUN.

BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This is a complete rewrite of my media library system for XenForo. XenMedio is a library system where users can submit videos hosted on several popular media platforms (ie: YouTube, Dailymotion, etc). They can then tag keywords and users directly to videos, which can help search and find them in a *booru-style system.

Demo...

Read more about this resource...

If you try to edit the previously added media, pressing the save button gives an error that the 'keyword_name' field is not filled. Thus, when editing, you have to constantly indicate new keywords.

@Jaxel Can you add an option to auto create a thread when we submit a media? like the old version of xenforo 1.. thanks

ALSO custom fields in options ( radio buttons) not work... i think you can look it more that part of custom fields ;) thanks for your hard work! this is awesome!!!!

Last edited:
If you try to edit the previously added media, pressing the save button gives an error that the 'keyword_name' field is not filled. Thus, when editing, you have to constantly indicate new keywords.
Fixed for next version.

@Jaxel Here's what I found: when creating a category, you cannot specify a different category as the parent. this if create a new category and then edit it, then you can select the parent category.

I am just curious would this addon be used with the XenForo Media Gallery or is it a stand alone addon? If some people used both am curious how you would have them linking on the Navigation as I like to think "Media" is generally Video and Images?

I am just curious would this addon be used with the XenForo Media Gallery or is it a stand alone addon? If some people used both am curious how you would have them linking on the Navigation as I like to think "Media" is generally Video and Images?
i have xengallery and this addon. there are compatible its alone addon

@Jaxel how can i add radio buttons?

a960296f7345e6e2264c9b122a3eee67.png

I try it but nothing its shows like that:

2eb2ab418ef49b036f9e4eb5e91d04e7.png

Top Bottom