XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.0 - CHANGELOG

• This addon has been updated with support for XF2.1. XF2.1 will be required for this and all future updates.
    • Reaction handlers
    • Bookmark handlers
    • Share controls
    • Push notifications
  • Linters (unfurling) will now show a proper page description with subtracted templates.
  • Fixed a bug where those without attachment permissions would get errors when updating pages.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I found a bug with Spoilers and templates:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats not a bug. Thats a fault with the CSS to your template and it's clear settings. You can fix that yourself.

Hello,
how is it possible to show the TOC like this:

1. one
  2. two
2.1. two.one
2.2. two.two
2.3. two.three
3. three
3.1 three.one
3.2 three.two
3.2.1 three.two.one
3.2.2 three.two.two
4. four

Hi, are the 2.0 versions still downloadable after buying the add-on, or would I just be able to download the 2.1 version?

Was wondering if there is any documentation for this? Like how to get started in setting up a template etc. That would be useful

Was wondering if there is any documentation for this? Like how to get started in setting up a template etc.
Unfortunally not. Have it sitting in the forums, but disabled it for that reason. Just haven´t got the time to take the learning curve by try & error - and how can I offer my users an application, even I don´t understand to configure for ease of use. @Jaxel , this could definitly need one of your videos with a complete walk through ;)

Unfortunally not. Have it sitting in the forums, but disabled it for that reason. Just haven´t got the time to take the learning curve by try & error - and how can I offer my users an application, even I don´t understand to configure for ease of use. @Jaxel , this could definitly need one of your videos with a complete walk through ;)

Worst case, just some documentation. How to get started, what a template is (even though I understand this is something that is used in other areas of the forum), maybe link some resources on how to do templates etc. It's one thing to just throw HTML / BBCODE into an editor but to know what you're doing to get the result you want a different thing.

I just think this tool is so robust and amazing that documentation is almost necessary in order for someone to get the full use out of it. Just my thoughts really.

I don't see where to download the latest versions etc. I purchased the resource, but now I can't see where to download the changes. I promise I looked everywhere ha.. What's it's going to be right in front of my face somewhere.

Hi @Jaxel i create a template like your shown in the video, for the info box. But it doesn't render the bbcode template. What can i do?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-21 19.51.19.webp
    Screenshot 2019-01-21 19.51.19.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2019-01-21 19.51.25.webp
    Screenshot 2019-01-21 19.51.25.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom