XF2.3 feedback and comments

I was just trying to delete the message before you replied.
Same error for mp4 videos
Deleting posts is a known issue.

The first post in this thread lists all known issues and is being updated.

What's the issue?

View that post while not logged in, the entire thing up until the first intentional link is a link, and when you click it says "Embed code HTML copied to clipboard."

Also, the "Cookies" button in the footer does nothing

And the dark version is just off somehow

although of small importance, I would like to point out that the "social logins" return a blank page with the related errors.
  • An error occurred while connecting with Google. Please try again later.
  • An error occurred while connecting with Facebook. Please try again later.

After some time after upgrading to 2.3 here, my avatar is changed. I used Gravatar, but it changed to uploaded file (what i uploaded too long time ago). This may be a bug?

Also after sending a message in thread, page fully refreshes. This is a bug too? In 2.2 (and older) it works

As an avid dark mode user, I think the blue used for links is too bright, I can feel my eyes straining reading it. I think it needs to be toned down a smidge.

Current:

SdcS2be.png

Tweaking in dev tools to arbitrary hex value of #9bbfd7

1701365314444.webp

The lighter colour is just a touch easier on the eyes, and actually has a better contrast ratio according to Chrome (9.49 vs 6.92).

After some time after upgrading to 2.3 here, my avatar is changed. I used Gravatar, but it changed to uploaded file (what i uploaded too long time ago). This may be a bug?

Tried enable Gravatar again, received an error:
There was a problem communicating with Gravatar. Please try again later.

@Paul B 👆

Also on Firefox 120.0 (on Linux with X11) i can't select a user for tagging in editor.

@Paul B Above post with feedback on link colour

But also it seems the WebP conversation is affecting the saturation of images? That first screenshot looked more washed out when uploaded as an attachment, I had to upload to Imgur and embed it for it to look right. Not sure if that's just a side effect of WebP or if the conversion is too aggressive.

Top Bottom