XF Tapatalk app

DBA

Anybody have Tapatalk installed on their XF forum? I'd like to try it out. Test user login info would also be nice. PM me if you don't want to post it out in the open.

I don't see what the big deal with Tapatalk is. I tried it out the other day and the interface is junk.
I wasn't fussed on it until I realised how locked down and restricted iOS is, would you believe me if I told you that uploading directly from browser is not at all possible when you're on an iPod/iPad/iPhone. That means you must offer another solution for users who're suffering a crippled internet experience with iOS.

I don't see what the big deal with Tapatalk is. I tried it out the other day and the interface is junk.
I rather like it, it's fast and it just simply works. Plus like CK said, you need something for the iPod/iPad/iPhone users.

Also it's kind of funny (sad) that Tapatalk has multi-quote while the actual forum doesn't.

I have it on both my forums, it works great for users and moderators.
explain?

1694.webp

I was one of those where before I used Tapatalk or ForumRunner I didn't understand or really had no interest in it. Since starting to use a mobile device(mainly my smartphone) and setting up Tapatalk and ForumRunner it makes an amazing difference in accessing the site and finding information, reading threads, moderating and pm'ing that would take forever even with the latest browser tech on the new smartphones.

If you want to fumble around with the phones built in browser go right ahead. I can make 10 posts and attachments on half of those posts in the time it would take me to do it with the phone browser. I would imagine a tablet would make it a little easier but I don't have one of those and don't know if I will ever get one. Although after having Android ICS on my Nexus I think a tablet with it would be sweet.

Top Bottom