XF Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

So I see we are no longer allowed to mention the personal life of KAM. This is fine. But I have spoke to several ex staff including one who did a ton of coding here and I am asking for a response to what I was told. I will not bring the personal lives up in this discussion but I assume everyone has googled it. So need need.

I code a few plugins on other platforms, so I do know a few people personally who I have either worked with or worked for.

I was told as recently as of yesterday that there is absolutely no way Kier could code what is left by himself. The main coder is gone and even if Kier wins this lawsuit he will not be able to keep up with just the patches needed. Even if he could he has long left XF and only answering PMs every so often. There is only 1 person left here who represents XF and is in no way able to code.

So I am asking a official response from Kier. I am an owner of several XF licenses as well as Branding free. I am just asking for a response. I have more information about the lawsuit, Ashley, Mike and Kier.. I will not bring up their personal information as this has been banned here, but we need to know and I know more. So lets get Kier to start responding or I will be forced to release more information.

It's all about the he said she said bull****.

Do it. **** you otherwise. You are like a child. Stop bragging about it and do it.

WHy attack me? Why not let Kier reply? You do not tempt me to do anything by your "childish" replies. Just lets get the answers. I will not reply to trolls like you just let the admins reply.. Being a Fanboy doesnt give you rights to be a tard.

WHy attack me? Why not let Kier reply? You do not tempt me to do anything by your "childish" replies. Just lets get the answers. I will reply to trolls like you just let the admins reply.. Being a Fanboy doesnt give you rights to be a tard.

You have something in common with Kier according to you. You are both holding back information from us. So, really.. yawn. Look at your post history. Why do you keep coming back with this crap? Get over it and move on. Wait for the lawsuit to end like the rest of us adults or move on.

So I see we are no longer allowed to mention the personal life of KAM. This is fine. But I have spoke to several ex staff including one who did a ton of coding here and I am asking for a response to what I was told. I will not bring the personal lives up in this discussion but I assume everyone has googled it. So need need.

I code a few plugins on other platforms, so I do know a few people personally who I have either worked with or worked for.

I was told as recently as of yesterday that there is absolutely no way Kier could code what is left by himself. The main coder is gone and even if Kier wins this lawsuit he will not be able to keep up with just the patches needed. Even if he could he has long left XF and only answering PMs every so often. There is only 1 person left here who represents XF and is in no way able to code.

So I am asking a official response from Kier. I am an owner of several XF licenses as well as Branding free. I am just asking for a response. I have more information about the lawsuit, Ashley, Mike and Kier.. I will not bring up their personal information as this has been banned here, but we need to know and I know more. So lets get Kier to start responding or I will be forced to release more information.

If you know something then why don't ya go ahead and just say it. I am sure they will say something when they feel the time it right. We all want answers as alot of us are paying customers just like you. I get so sick of this whole I am a paying customer so I demand x mentality that most of the world population has. You bought a license to use xF and I am sure you are using it. When the time is right I am sure we will all be told what is going on. Coming on here demanding answers surely won't get any any sooner.

If you know something then why don't ya go ahead and just say it. I am sure they will say something when they feel the time it right. We all want answers as alot of us are paying customers just like you. I get so sick of this whole I am a paying customer so I demand x mentality that most of the world population has. You bought a license to use xF and I am sure you are using it. When the time is right I am sure we will all be told what is going on. Coming on here demanding answers surely won't get any any sooner.

It's that time of the month where Stan needs attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom