XF Shopping Cart for Digital Goods ?

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

OK i am almost 100% convinced XF is the perfect solution for my expertpixels.com project... But i am in need of one more little thing.. well mot so little... I need a shopping cart implemented so everything is under the one hood (XF)..

aMember seems to have a addon that can work with XF but it takes over the XF login and user groups which i don't like the sound of..

Anyways.. Has anyone got a better idea / seen something better / something that will work... I will be selling Digital Downloads.

a HUGE THANKS in advance to anyone who can reply / help me out here.

Regards, Darren

There's a storefront addon due out very soon now. It's being tested on a small group of admins' forums at the moment.
Search on storefront - tick title only search
but remember to untick that box which searches only this forum!

When and where ?? Who is the Developer ?? As much as i "Need" this now.. i will sell my products manually until a release / addon like this is available.

Cheers for the info :)

Regards, Darren
The store running both XenFluence and Xenique is developed by Onimua (XenFluence). It is not nearly ready for release, and is going to be given the royal treatment once XI Blog v1.1 is stable and released. But any information regarding its development / release will be announced via the announcments forum at XenFluence.

The store running both XenFluence and Xenique is developed by Onimua (XenFluence). It is not nearly ready for release, and is going to be given the royal treatment once XI Blog v1.1 is stable and released. But any information regarding its development / release will be announced via the announcments forum at XenFluence.

Bobster runs it too doesn't he?

Top Bottom