Resource icon

XF QapTcha 1.1

No permission to download
True, but it also has the StopBotters api included. For now I'm keeping it. I'm probably going to redo the whole forum when 1.2 comes out anyway.
I've already started to uninstall add-ons which I know will not be compatible with XenForo 1.2

Generally anything with the editor is being removed & replaced.

I've already started to uninstall add-ons which I know will not be compatible with XenForo 1.2

Generally anything with the editor is being removed & replaced.

Yep. But I've got all Cedric's add-ons installed, plus TMS and a few others that are going to be obsolete, so that seems like a ton of work. I'll have to redo all my style templates anyway, so I figure why the hell not just start fresh?

Yep. But I've got all Cedric's add-ons installed, plus TMS and a few others that are going to be obsolete, so that seems like a ton of work. I'll have to redo all my style templates anyway, so I figure why the hell not just start fresh?
Cedric's were almost all un-installed. I'm sure he'll have new add-ons for the new editor.

TMS to my knowledge will work or there maybe a conflict. Its unclear.

I've got about 117 add-ons, so I'm sure my work ahead of me is a lot more crazier than yours. :p

Cedric's were almost all un-installed. I'm sure he'll have new add-ons for the new editor.

TMS to my knowledge will work or there maybe a conflict. Its unclear.

I've got about 117 add-ons, so I'm sure my work ahead of me is a lot more crazier than yours. :p

Wow! What the hell do you have installed???

I thought TMS was going to be redundant with the upcoming template system change in 1.2?

Wow! What the hell do you have installed???

I thought TMS was going to be redundant with the upcoming template system change in 1.2?
There will be a TMS in 1.2, but its been stated that it will not be like the current release. Its aimed more toward add-ons and not styles.

So no one really knows exactly how helpful it will be for people like myself, who use it to manage template edits.

This needs to be updated for XenForo 1.2

It displays, which is great. But its impossible to slide it. So I suspect its not a major problem to fix.

Reactions: KiF
This type of feature should just be implemented out of box. Something so simple, yet so powerful. You could even have it randomize sliding patterns so that a BOT could never figure out the pattern.

Top Bottom