Resource icon

XF QapTcha 1.1

No permission to download
Render.php file overwrites what happened and try again with logging options.
You must create two phrases: qaptcha_selected and Set_qaptcha_keys_first

Salud2

Attachments

How do I enable this after install?
The Add-On is installed and Active, but I cannot see where to enable/select it is a the captcha option??
I go to /admin.php?options/list/usersAndRegistration but still only have the option for KeyCaptcha, ReCaptcha, and Q&A. The latter (Q&A) is currently selected, but when visiting the /register/ page I still only see the Q&A, not this qaptcha

Tried several things, but just cannot find where to set this Add-On as the enabled captcha. Am I missing something really silly, or the same issue for others?

Tried several things, but just cannot find where to set this Add-On as the enabled captcha. Am I missing something really silly, or the same issue for others?

I think there might be a XF bug around this area, (or possible compatibility issues for plugins that use this area?). Someone has said the same about CustomImgCaptcha, see here
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/customimgcaptcha.39364/page-3#post-458131

Try turning off the other plugins (and maybe un-installing) that also use the
"Options >> User Registration >> Enable CAPTCHA for Guests"

I go to /admin.php?options/list/usersAndRegistration but still only have the option for KeyCaptcha, ReCaptcha, and Q&A. The latter (Q&A) is currently selected, but when visiting the /register/ page I still only see the Q&A, not this qaptcha

When installing KeyCaptcha uses overwrite standard class Captcha settings for guests and it is not correct. I have a few months ago reported it to the developers KeyCaptcha, but the problem also seems actual ...

I think there might be a XF bug around this area, (or possible compatibility issues for plugins that use this area?). Someone has said the same about CustomImgCaptcha, see here
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/customimgcaptcha.39364/page-3#post-458131

Try turning off the other plugins (and maybe un-installing) that also use the
"Options >> User Registration >> Enable CAPTCHA for Guests"

Thanks. Yes, I'm suspecting KeyCAPTCHA since when I disable it, it still appears as a radio button option within User registration. o_O

I suspected it was KeyCaptcha but never looked into it, thanks for letting us know. Presumably they only need to turn off the KeyCapthca plugin to let other CAPTCHA mechanism appear

When installing KeyCaptcha uses overwrite standard class Captcha settings for guests and it is not correct. I have a few months ago reported it to the developers KeyCaptcha, but the problem also seems actual ...
I suspected it was KeyCaptcha but never looked into it, thanks for letting us know. Presumably they only need to turn off the KeyCapthca plugin to let other CAPTCHA mechanism appear

Confirming that I just had to uninstall KeyCaptcha (disabling it didn't work) before I could see QapTcha in Options | User Registration

Hello, I use Firefox and Chrome.
And today I got to try Explorer 9 and fails.
Can not be unlocked and the bar appears right in the middle.
You intend to update it at some future?
Thank you.

s.webp

The panel should work as proof screenshot with IE9:
ie9.webp

I successfully tested in version 9.0.8112.16421, and what is your version?

Hello, I use Firefox and Chrome.
And today I got to try Explorer 9 and fails.
Can not be unlocked and the bar appears right in the middle.
You intend to update it at some future?
Thank you.

View attachment 39828
Sube los archivos de javascript otra vez a su sitio. Upload again to place javascript files.

Salud2

Hello, my version is as follows ...
I'll try what says Mr. Lms and reported it now.
Thank you.

ver.webp

The panel should work as proof screenshot with IE9:
View attachment 39845

I successfully tested in version 9.0.8112.16421, and what is your version?

It does not work, I cleaned the history and uploaded the js files within.
And still the same.
I tested with the 32bit and 64bit version and nothing.
I works fine with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, iOS, Android.
Thank you.

32.webp64.webp
Sube los archivos de javascript otra vez a su sitio. Upload again to place javascript files.

Salud2

No funciona, he limpiado el historial y subido los archivos en cuestión de js.
Y sigue igual.
He probado con la versión de 32bits y 64bits y nada.
Me funciona perfecto con Chrome, Firefox, Opera, iOS, Android.
Gracias.

But is there an error in the console ("consola" I can see in your screenshot on the left ^^)
P.S : You should post thumbnails, it would be easier to read your posts. Seeing so many IE9 logos will male me do nightmares.

If true, there is an error but do not know how to solve.
Expected to play better attempt to make it look clearer.

It seems that the error is just in the sliding bar.

HTML:
<div class="dropError" id="TxtStatus">

sa.webp

Top Bottom