Implemented XF needs better signature line separator

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So even I could to it rEd ??

This issue pertains not only to the way this forum displays signature space at this time, but can be extended to improve fresh out of the box installs, that is just a bit of forward thinking on my part.

I can't speak for you specifically :) but the style editor in the admin section rocks! Once you purchase it and kick the tires you will see what I mean...

--Ed

Change the margin-top value.

Default is 5px, so change it to something like 15px ( margin-top:15px; ).

Thanks Forsaken, that worked!

I'm struggling with another thing. On the message list page, I can change the height of the message seperator but it doesnt go all the way across . For example the one here on this page (the light blue message seperator) stops short of the edge on both sides. Is there any way to make this go right to the edges?

It's inside the main pageContent div so it would require a lot of changes to get that to span from edge to edge.
it would probably be easier to create a new class/div and insert it before each message.

It's inside the main pageContent div so it would require a lot of changes to get that to span from edge to edge.
it would probably be easier to create a new class/div and insert it before each message.

How would I do that? My aim is to make the seperator the same colour as the background so the posts look like they are boxed.

How would I do that? My aim is to make the seperator the same colour as the background so the posts look like they are boxed.
Its a lot more work than you're going to want to put in as everything underneath the header and navigation sit inside pageContent.

No worries, happy to help.

As soon as you posted that you wanted it to look boxed, I had a pretty good idea that might work for you :)

Top Bottom