XF-BOTM - (May)

ExpertPixels.com

The UNOFFICIAL XenForo Board of the Month thread.

Provide the following details: (Copy and paste the below details & Fill in accordingly)

Code:
URL:

Niche / Topic / Site Description:

Reason Your Board Stands Out:

To vote for someones website simply provide the URL and a +1:
(XenForo.com +1)

XenForo Based sites only !! (Your website must be using XF).

BOTM winner gets ummm.. well ummmm bugga lol, a Big Head for the day :S ok i will give a 30 day advertising slot away on my board each month :)

URL: http://forums.wtf.com

Niche / Topic / Site Description: Online since Valentine's Day 2004, WTF.com is a community of "crazies", whose focus is ranting and debating. We also offer a variety of other topics of interest, our own radio station, and more.

Reasons your board stands out: It's all about the variety of personalities that can be encountered here. We have some of the most brilliant people on the internet (from all over the world), and a few from the most shallow end of the gene pool. ;) It's a great place for off-topic discussion, but a great debate or flame can be had in the right place.

To vote for someones website simply provide the URL and a +1:
(XenForo.com +1)

XenForo Based sites only !! (Your website must be using XF).

BOTM winner gets ummm.. well ummmm bugga lol, a Big Head for the day :S ok i will give a 30 day advertising slot away on my board each month :)
Can't we just use the like feature instead?

If we do likes across all the submitted sites then all the votes will be spread out and there will be many ties I would think. I know this is not a dedicated monthly contest (yet) but it would be nice if this could be the nomination of sites then do a poll for the top 3-5 liked sites. Just a suggestion of course..

The winner basically gets the prize of being recognized as the most voted for board. Sorry for the OT but someone else tried to do the same and the thread disappeared (not literally).

www.dodgeboard.com

Official Dodge City Community board (wild west famous town famed for Wyatt Earp, Batt Masterson and others)

Dodge City is famous for coining the phrase "Get the hell out of Dodge"

You can even listen to live streaming police scanners of this wild historic town.

I don't feel like I hold much of a candle to many of these other boards, but nothing to lose, I guess...haha

URL: http://voiceradio.us

Niche / Topic / Site Description: Radio station; music news, discussion, discovery

Reason Your Board Stands Out: We have a radio station! :LOL: lol

URL: http://forums.wtf.com

Niche / Topic / Site Description: Online since Valentine's Day 2004, WTF.com is a community of "crazies", whose focus is ranting and debating. We also offer a variety of other topics of interest, our own radio station, and more.

Reasons your board stands out: It's all about the variety of personalities that can be encountered here. We have some of the most brilliant people on the internet (from all over the world), and a few from the most shallow end of the gene pool. ;) It's a great place for off-topic discussion, but a great debate or flame can be had in the right place.
+1

Top Bottom