XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do work on the coding as well (the majority of the code was by XF Rocks) but have not had time to do anything for a while; it why I have offered a few others developers to take over the project if they wanted to.
Interesting....

I had spoken to @xfrocks but I wanted to have this completely re-written from scratch. He wasn't exactly OK with that idea and so it never went anywhere.

can anyone else confirm this?

I cannot confirm it, but I cannot see why it should not work.

It is just a matter of writing the correct redirect to get the score call to the correct controller. In XF 1.1.x this happens automatically and in XF 1.2.x you may have to manually create a route for it.

The only bad thing is that Arcade is not supported by it's developers, the code is a complete mess with 50% unused functions for "future" features. Someone really should rewrite it.

Yes it is saving scores, there are some game that will not save do to how the game was coded. But 95% or higher score.

I find that a bit odd considering it doesn't save for anyone else.
Actually IPB games are saving for me, it is v3A games that I'm having issues with (and that is because "arcade.php" does not route to "arcade" like it used to prior to 1.2).

I downloaded this and ftp the /upload/, then attempted to run the arcade-addon.xml and get this error:

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Actually IPB games are saving for me, it is v3A games that I'm having issues with (and that is because "arcade.php" does not route to "arcade" like it used to prior to 1.2).

Should be a simple fix with a redirection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom