XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Kevin submitted a new resource:

XF Arcade (version 0.0.9 R1) - Arcade gaming add-on for XenForo

*** ALPHA/BETA - Some features not currently enabled & others may/will change ***

XF Arcade for XenForo is an arcade games add-on that supports IPB, v3 Arcade, and Mochi games! :cool:

INSTALL
To install, upload the contents of the 'Upload' folder to your XenForo folder on your server then import the 'addon-arcade.xml' in your ACP.

If you are using Mochi games you will need to upload the "crossdomain.xml" in the 'Extras \ Mochi' folder to your root server.

FAQS

Read more about this resource...

Same on this update right?

0.0.9 Refresh 1 - February 19, 2013
  • FIXED: Pagination when viewing the games listings.
  • UPDATED: Tweaked the Mochi crossdomain.xml file to handle all mochi domains.
  • UPDATED: Redid the folder structure of the download zip file.

Reactions: Cao
Has anyone been able to get this working with chris deemings addon installer?
I have not personally tried it but I understand from Chris & Stewart1Champ that they've tried it and it works. What kind of problem did you run into?

Nice work on this add-on. I know you have been working hard on this for a while. This will be a real asset to the XenForo community.

Hi XF Arcade Team,

Everything installed nicely, and the games look good. The only problem I am having is when I play a game, it will not post the score ...it just freezes. Any suggestions?

Awesome, just what I need to help give people on my forum a little something extra to do. Thanks for all of your hard work guys!

Are people able to leave comments or rate games? Is there the ability to have a discussion underneath a game area?

File health check gives potentional problems:
Code:
    library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/Arcade.php File does not contain expected contents.
    library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php File does not contain expected contents.
    js/Arcade/frontend.js File not found.
    js/Arcade/functions.js File not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom