XF 2.3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonuds like any conversation I ever had with other human beings where the conversation meanders and veers and eventually ends up so far away from the original premise you'd never recognise it.
I think some thought this thread started as an actual "serious" thread.... it didn't. In fact, it actually "derailed" when folks started talking serious instead of the humorous nature the original posts were made in.
Same way within hours of 2.3 being released, you will see a "When will we see XF 2.4" thread started.

you got it GIF by Team Coco

Hey @Brogan can we have this thread changed to a general chat thread considering there's a few pranks and jokes in here?
Hey .... it's in the Off Topic node under a master of General Discussions, with the post created in 2020.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 1.42.47 AM.png

Pretty sure that's a fantastic indicator that it is a "general chat" thread in an appropriate area already.
See, if it was in one of these, it would be problematic.

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 1.44.10 AM.png

I guess understanding exactly what the definition of Off Topic is difficult for some? :eek:

Not sure I’ve seen any “pranks” either unless it’s one of those words that Australians somehow define completely differently to the rest of the English speaking world (e.g. “thongs” meaning a kind of flip-flop with the wire that holds it on to your feet running over the toe joints and joining the base next to the big toe)

Yes, the clip art not working properly was the last straw for me too(y)
I got really mad when my Windows machine refused to brew a perfect latte for me. I attached it to the dangling brass bull testicles ornament on my 24 inch lifted 4WD truck (that gets 5MPG) and drug it for 25 miles at high speed/high drag down the pot hole infested roadway, then for a few miles through the mudded roads before returning it home.

Last edited:
I got really mad when my Windows machine refused to brew a perfect latte for me. I attached it to the dangling brass bull testicles ornament on my 24 inch lifted 4WD truck (that gets 5MPG) and drug it for 25 miles at high speed/high drag down the pot hole infested roadway, then for a few miles through the mudded roads before returning it home.
And then it never dared to mess up again.

Treat it as the slave that it is... it either submits to my every need or it suffers the consequences of that failure.
Now, I'm back to building another custom battery box for my 'scopes.

Last edited:
Not sure I’ve seen any “pranks” either unless it’s one of those words that Australians somehow define completely differently to the rest of the English speaking world (e.g. “thongs” meaning a kind of flip-flop with the wire that holds it on to your feet running over the toe joints and joining the base next to the big toe)
Please dont lump all Australians with the person from Ballarat. Some of us are able to grasp basic terms ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom