XF 2.3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
World War 3 is imminent. We should at least get to see the first HYS as a courtesy before Putin is done with Ukraine and moves on to the UK. 😁

Breaking news: Xenforo will adopt "Valve Time" (Pending patent).

ValveTime.jpg

Based on this earlier comment by Chris,

we can say, based on advanced data extrapolation, that XF 2.3 will release sometime in mid 2024. You're welcome.

I would like to go back to when we used the yellow pages, a phone on the wall and not knowing everything about everyone. LOL The heck with 2.3. LOL

fjlda;.jpg

I would like to go back to when we used the yellow pages, a phone on the wall and not knowing everything about everyone. LOL The heck with 2.3. LOL
We're showing our age if we remember this. 😁 Know how to keep a Millennial from making a phone call? Put a dial telephone on their desk. How do you get them lost? Hand them a paper map. Bonus points if they can figure out how to fold it the right way.

And git off my lawn, dang it!

Know how to keep a Millennial from making a phone call? Put a dial telephone on their desk.
My son is Gen Z. Years ago on his first trip to Ottawa (he now lives there), we visiting the bunker that was supposed to house Canada's government in a nuclear war. It's now a museum. The phones were all dial and the computers were old school big iron. Bit of a eye-opener for him.

would u guys rather have 2.3 or cost of housing in ur country to go down

Time for my second installment of going deep with 2.3:

If you could eat and drink whatever you want and stay in perfect shape, or you could only drink water and eat meals that are only a 5/10 to you for the rest of you life but XenForo 2.3 "Have you seen...?" threads will start, which one are you picking and why is it XenForo 2.3 "Have you seen...?" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom