XF 2.1 XF 2.1 - Job.php running wild

ichpen

So this appears very reminiscent of the bug fixed here that I also previously experienced:

Since upgrading to 2.1 yesterday I'm noticing both on in Chrome console as well as GTMetrix and other online profiling tools that job.php is having a bit of a field day:

Next step is to try disabling addons but wondering if this has been reported prior.

The culprit was the latest version of Sendy (2.0.5) by @truonglv. Merely disabling the addon did not remove the errant cron job entry so anyone that experiences this do uninstall it.

In case someone else has this issue.

The culprit was the latest version of Sendy (2.0.5) by @truonglv. Merely disabling the addon did not remove the errant cron job entry so anyone that experiences this do uninstall it.

In case someone else has this issue.
There are only job EmailBounce check which triggered through cron. If the add-on are disabled, the cron never run and that job never be triggered. So what the job you mention for?

There are only job EmailBounce check which triggered through cron. If the add-on are disabled, the cron never run and that job never be triggered. So what the job you mention for?

The sendy job was in xf job after disabling. Uninstalling your addon immediately stopped the 250+ instances of job.php that were running at every page reload. I'm just telling you what happened. Feel free to investigate as you see fit.

Boy, am I ever having this problem with job.php, but I'm not using that add-on. It involves sending THOUSANDS of emails; AWS SES has shut me down.

I'll start disabling some add-on.

Top Bottom