xF 2.0 Theme

xF 2.0 Theme 1.5.24

No permission to download
Another issue I'm noticing is that the User Group Badges addon from Stolen Sheep Design with this theme. It won't show the badges on the postbit like it does on my other styles, but it shows on the member card and on the profile itself.

Another issue I'm noticing is that the User Group Badges addon from Stolen Sheep Design with this theme. It won't show the badges on the postbit like it does on my other styles, but it shows on the member card and on the profile itself.
can you just enable any of extra user info and see

just giving you a header up :LOL: on the mobile veiw.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170222_0001.webp
    wp_ss_20170222_0001.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 55
Hi there,

Having a slight issue with the theme.

On my home page and other site pages the tab menu comes up and dissapears, its still there but you cant see it as the colour scheme is blue.

Any Idea what is wrong?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).webp
    Screenshot (6).webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 43
The demo seems to be missing header navigation and login/sign up links on mobile. If I size my desktop browser down, they stay there.. but when viewing on a phone (Android) or viewing in a browser using a mobile user-agent preview (iPhone 5/6) they don't show up.

The demo seems to be missing header navigation and login/sign up links on mobile. If I size my desktop browser down, they stay there.. but when viewing on a phone (Android) or viewing in a browser using a mobile user-agent preview (iPhone 5/6) they don't show up.

It is fixed in the next update

I think you have to open a support ticket to take more deep look

xenforo.css - Line 69: Invalid math expression
on install

xenForo 2.0 theme only works on xenForo 1.5.9 and above

Hey,

the pagination at the category page doesn't show all pages, thread view works.

View attachment 149683

Can you provide me live link

Top Bottom