xF 2.0 Theme

xF 2.0 Theme 1.5.24

No permission to download
This is looking so nice. Beautiful work.
I have noticed another possible fix... Forum Title lower case font cut off below the line seen in my image with the letter "g" .

Cheers!

Attachments

• g.webp
    g.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 24
This is looking so nice. Beautiful work.
I have noticed another possible fix... Forum Title lower case font cut off below the line seen in my image with the letter "g" .

Cheers!

I think this isn't a bug this issue is related to the font itself

How do I import this style and not have any templates pick up my other template modifications from my original style? I chose the 2.0 as the parent style being I don't any my current style overwritten or deleted.

No parent style.
Put the XF2-folder in the folder Styles and install XenForo 2.0 via Styles in CP.

The installation wil not overwrite anything.

Last edited:
Hello Doh, no problems, it solved itself.
As described, after installing XF2.0 I could not install my logo, because after increasing Height of Header Logo the new height was not incorporated in the style.
But two hours after that I again tried it en then all was perfect.

587f746bc2046-Doh.png

Hello Doh, no problems, it solved itself.
As described, after installing XF2.0 I could not install my logo, because after increasing Height of Header Logo the new height was not incorporated in the style.
But two hours after that I again tried it en then all was perfect.

587f746bc2046-Doh.png

I am glad that everything is working fine , every update will get you new improvment and new options

Hello Doh,
most of my members love the theme also.
Will you bring out a new version of this theme for XF 1.5.12?

I have indeed tried the theme options and think about making these available through the Child system.

Hello Doh,
most of my members love the theme also.
Will you bring out a new version of this theme for XF 1.5.12?

I have indeed tried the theme options and think about making these available through the Child system.

xenForo 2.0 v1.2 is upgraded to xenForo 1.5.12 i did it yesterday after 1.5.12 was released.
There are more is coming

Top Bottom