Fixed XF 1.5.5 Firefox Paste Bug

If you just upload the two files, yes. You should expect the file health check to match only if you do a full upload (this applies in every case).

The bug affected pasting generally. There's nothing regarding this issue that would trigger only for files being pasted in. If you're still having problems, it's likely that there is caching involved and you're still hitting the old code.

Files are slightly different, actually, now you mention it, but this is as designed.

If you attach a file to a post, it isn't actually embedded into the post content the same way that an image is. A message must contain some sort of text content or BB code to be valid; an attached file adds neither of these things.

I am tracking. Thank you for clarifying this. Do you think a suggestion to adapt the current behavior for pictures to files would be a good idea? Or is this something that is far away from being adapted due to the complexity? I can live with that.

I haven't this problem at home, but a moderator , have the same problem
Impossible to place any pictures with drag and draw
Stange isn't it ?
Have you send a mass mail for this problem? For I haven't received anything

Should I put the files on the web server and launch an update?
Or just put the files? All files ?
A procedure ?
Thanks

Impossible to place any pictures with drag and draw
Stange isn't it ?
That's unlikely to be related as drag and drop doesn't trigger the paste code.

Have you send a mass mail for this problem? For I haven't received anything
In this case, we just made an announcement as it would affect only a fairly small number of people (the window of upgrading between the release and the patch) and can be fixed easily.

Or just put the files? All files ?
If you're running 1.5.5 already, you can just do the two files or (to prevent a message about these two files in the file health check) all files.

Alternatively, there are direct patch instructions here if you are comfortable manually modifying files.

I have placed all files
Working fine now :)

Don't forget to stop your Msql when U uploading files, for I haven't stop this one and and 3 errors have occurred during transfer

Thanks for

Top Bottom