1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed XF 1.5.4 Moderation Queue Disappears

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Nimbus, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Nimbus

Nimbus New Member

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been reported before hand, but I figured I would let you know. As the board owner, I have access to every permission available. I am a super moderator and have access to all perms there as well. So when I am normally on my board I can see the admin cp, the reported items, and the moderation queue. However, if I test someone else's permissions that does not have moderator access the queue is still available on my screen. Once I click it, it goes away and says that the page is not accessible. Great.

Now the problem is when I revert back to my actual permissions, I can not get the moderation queue to come back. I have to log out of the board and log back in, or remove myself as a moderator and add myself back with the exact same permissions to get the queue button to pop back up.

I hope this has been fixed, or I am just missing something. But, I can get this to reproduce every time, so maybe it is an option I have set somewhere in the board settings.

Thanks for the help!

- Nimbus

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is fixed for the next release now, thanks. This has to do with data being cached into your session while testing permissions.