xexforo app

finfin

hi - I am looking for a forum to sell in an app, but I don't want to use tapatalk. Does xenforo have any mobile app modules or any suggestions?

it is on advicegranny.com but is not yet running - I don't want to use tapatalk so am looking for some mobile app software that can make a native app and link it to xen foro.

No - I will get this if I can get a mobile app. Guess what, now the entire tapatalk forum is down. They have not answered my emails in weeks which is why I want to switch. I have contacted forum runner as well today.

I would switch if I knew what the mobile suite did. Can it be sold as a stand alone app at the App Store for just my forum?

There currently isn't a mobile suite.

The official Xenforo approach to mobile is to make the site responsive to different browser sizes. Simply resize your web browser to see how it looks in "mobile" format.

This works really well for a lot of people but some people prefer an app. Slavik (a mod on here) is currently looking into developing an app (much like tapatalk or forumrunner) but it's still really preliminary and would not be anything official.

it is on advicegranny.com but is not yet running - I don't want to use tapatalk so am looking for some mobile app software that can make a native app and link it to xen foro.
So it sounds like you already have a copy of XenForo running? Sounds very much like a pirated copy - which I wouldn't trust since you don't know what other code is buried in there (exploits ring a bell).
Not to mention it's not kosher coming on the XenForo site and asking for answers to questions and then implying you are running a pirated copy.

Top Bottom