XeroLite Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

XeroLite Style - Remarkably smart and colorful

A stunningly beautiful design in the "flat" genre. XeroLite & XeroLite-Colors are handcrafted with painstaking attention to detail. They incorporate a one-of-a-kind, creative navigation system, beautiful colors and layout and multiple layout options all for one remarkably low price! All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
"Out of the box" install of XenPorta...no customizations to the style made on my end:

Screen Shot 2013-04-17 at 5.17.10 PM.webp

I have not tried it as it's not available in a developer's license, but I think it works well from what I understand.

How difficult to add main-menu icons??? I can easily make such flat icons? but how difficult is it when you add addons, that
have a main-menu item -- and it needs a custom icon...

I include a package of icons with the style. You would have to manually edit any custom navigation tabs you add to show the icon you select to use. The extraTabs that XF uses to generate a navtab for things like the Resource Manager uses the "gear" icon. Any addon that utilizes the extraTabs code in XF would display the gear icon as well.

Where is the search box? Also what happens when you add new menu items? Is there a way to have normal menus and no icons?

how do i add an icon for each individual extra tab, eg, blog, raffles, social groups.

I have no problem editing code but its just guess work at the moment. if i try and had a link into the navigation template it created 5 icons for each link :)

Where is the search box? Also what happens when you add new menu items? Is there a way to have normal menus and no icons?
The search is an icon in the top (moderator bar). On the nav icons, you will need to edit the add on's code that calls (or places) a navigation link and replace the link "word" with an image of your choosing. You can examine how I've coded the links in the standard navigation template to see what to replicate. It can be coded to not use those images and use standard text links.

how do i add an icon for each individual extra tab, eg, blog, raffles, social groups.

I have no problem editing code but its just guess work at the moment. if i try and had a link into the navigation template it created 5 icons for each link :)
See my above post.

Top Bottom