Style XeroLite Style

Very clean and sleek John!

Well done :)

The only thing I find slightly out of place is the "3D" Log in button, might look better being flat like the rest of the design.

Thanks folks! My teenage, art prodigy, daughter has told me the blue "sucks" lol. We played around with some of her favorite colors and came up with this (Lisa and Shelley will like this lol):

View attachment 43704

ooooh liking the colours of sidebar, navigation. That looks sweet. I knew a couple of colour changes would transform a style (been there before). Very nice john. The green i think could do with being a tad darker but otherwise, really liking the colour changes. (y)

ooooh liking the colours of sidebar, navigation. That looks sweet. I knew a couple of colour changes would transform a style (been there before). Very nice john. The green i think could do with being a tad darker but otherwise, really liking the colour changes. (y)
I'm working off this pallet:

Screen Shot 2013-04-05 at 5.16.17 PM.webp

I'm working off this pallet:

View attachment 43707

Ah gotya. Look forward in seeing the finished version. Those colours look great to work with.

May I make one suggestion. The icons in the navbar, anychance you could make them a little smaller?

and... there's more :D

what colour service is that john? or are those colours you just picked?

Okay, I decided to keep on offer the blue version but also offer a "colors" version in the same package. Here is that one:

XeroLite Colors

There will be two color variations as well as fixed and fluid versions of both...so four styles for the same price! :)

Okay, I decided to keep on offer the blue version but also offer a "colors" version in the same package. Here is that one:

XeroLite Colors

There will be two color variations as well as fixed and fluid versions of both...so four styles for the same price! :)

Really liking the redish and green John. Excellent work as always. :)

Top Bottom