1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XeroLite Style [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by John, Apr 12, 2013.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

John submitted a new resource:

XeroLite Style - Remarkably smart and colorful

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  2. maxwolfie

maxwolfie Active Member

Looks nice, any chance of getting some feedback as to whether it will work with XenPorta properly, can you do a test install?

3. John

John Well-Known Member

I will look into doing that on my localhost this evening and let you know. :)

maxwolfie likes this.
  4. John

John Well-Known Member

"Out of the box" install of XenPorta...no customizations to the style made on my end:

Screen Shot 2013-04-17 at 5.17.10 PM.png

5. maxwolfie

maxwolfie Active Member

Thanks John, leave it with me :)

6. John

John Well-Known Member

Come on by and we'll take care of you. :)

7. Raydianze

Raydianze Member

What would it take to make it responsive? Very nice theme -- but responsive is needed these days...

bluemartian and tafreehm like this.
  8. John

John Well-Known Member

9. Raydianze

Raydianze Member

Would this work well? have you tried it?

10. John

John Well-Known Member

I have not tried it as it's not available in a developer's license, but I think it works well from what I understand.

11. Raydianze

Raydianze Member

How difficult to add main-menu icons??? I can easily make such flat icons? but how difficult is it when you add addons, that
    have a main-menu item -- and it needs a custom icon...

12. John

John Well-Known Member

I include a package of icons with the style. You would have to manually edit any custom navigation tabs you add to show the icon you select to use. The extraTabs that XF uses to generate a navtab for things like the Resource Manager uses the "gear" icon. Any addon that utilizes the extraTabs code in XF would display the gear icon as well.

13. Raydianze

Raydianze Member

ok! thanks for answer -- I can cope with modifying code...

John likes this.
  14. John

John Well-Known Member

15. John

John Well-Known Member

16. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Where is the search box? Also what happens when you add new menu items? Is there a way to have normal menus and no icons?

17. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

18. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

how do i add an icon for each individual extra tab, eg, blog, raffles, social groups.

I have no problem editing code but its just guess work at the moment. if i try and had a link into the navigation template it created 5 icons for each link :)

19. John

John Well-Known Member

The search is an icon in the top (moderator bar). On the nav icons, you will need to edit the add on's code that calls (or places) a navigation link and replace the link "word" with an image of your choosing. You can examine how I've coded the links in the standard navigation template to see what to replicate. It can be coded to not use those images and use standard text links.

20. John

John Well-Known Member

See my above post.