XenWord Pro [Deleted]

This is the second time I've tried to buy this - both it was halted because I did not fill out the captcha - except there is no captcha - it says swipe to verify...(swipe what?). Then I tried to send a message but this cautious site (what's with all the questions?) required a captcha for that as well - except there's no captcha - it says swipe to verify....????

So people that have a developer lic can do installs on other people's sites? Anyone want to offer that service for me?

This still seems like the best solution to bridge the two. Is there a working option that can push posts and comments from wp back to xf?

This addon really needs to be sold off to someone else then. :/XenWord is essential for anyone with WP and Xenforo.. There is really no alternative (they suck compared to XenWord).

This is working great for some of our users, but not working at all for others. When some people go over to WP, they are greeted with the normal screen they would see while not logged in, with the log in link in the navigation bar etc. When they click on this, it just refreshes the page or takes them to the Xenforo homepage (already logged in). Any ideas?

Will this allow other wordpress plugins (such as an auction or review system plugin for wordpress) to allow xenforum users to use those plugins seamlessly? Without having to login to wordpress and jump back/forth?

Top Bottom