XenWord Pro [Deleted]

XenWord 1.0.6.02 is Available for Developers
The feedback on version 1.0.6.01 has been tremendous. Several holders of the license provided great ideas and code to improve the plugin. These have been rolled into version 1.0.6.02. This is now available for download in the developer’s area.

Important Changes
New File: xenword-export-users.php
New Code: Added notice that custom post types are available
New Code: Added placement information in comments for WP Toolbar
Bug Fixes: settings page, label and default code changes
Bug Fixes: xenword-users.php conditional added to write to database
Bug Fixes: xenword-comments.php errorPhraseKey

Highlights
New code is now included in the XenWord settings to show the available custom post types. This will help some webmasters see the options. The second important change is the conditional added to the writing of the XenForo user to the WordPress database.

Last edited:
XenWord 1.0.6.03 Features

A new widget was added for threads listed with reply count.
New XenWord Settings page: Multisite Network administrators (not complete yet)
Renamed the XenWord setting pages for easier navigation via URL

Screen Shot 2014-06-07 at 8.51.11 AM.webp

Big Thanks: @ThEDoZEr for the new widget suggestion as well as the suggestions on code cleanup in 1.0.6.02.

Support: Please respect my need to get my house fixed, painted, etc. Right now people are emailing, posting on XenWord, sending PMs on XenWord, as well as posting and sending PMs here. If you do all of these with the same question then you are blocking time needed for someone else. Interestingly - no one has used the support ticket system. Odd, right? Now -I believe everyone else is all settled now. If not then please let me know.

I do suggest viewing the videos but if you prefer a one on one then I'm not opposed. Please just stick to one avenue.

AFAIK, there are still 2 outstanding issues requiring my attention: a double posting on a site (most likely plugin conflict, unknown version) and guest posting (feature request). If this is incorrect then please let me know.

How to Upgrade

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just bought your plugin, I cant wait to get it installed.

Greg

Hi
Everything was set up for you within minutes of purchase but I see you haven't download it yet. You should be able to get to it via xenword.com, login via sidebar widget, click on download link.

Let me know how it goes!

the wp message counter doesn't count the post done in the xenforo :(
BUT the gate display them correctly

What theme are you using? Have you tried a different one to see if the message count is correct?

Would you take screenshots so I can see what you mean - just in case I'm misunderstanding your post?

What theme are you using? Have you tried a different one to see if the message count is correct?

Would you take screenshots so I can see what you mean - just in case I'm misunderstanding your post?
Oh sorry, I am waiting on my DNS on my website to propagate. As soon as it does I will be installing it. :cool:

P.S. I haven't downloaded it because I am waiting on the DNS.

Greg

screen.webp
As you see in the screenshot the first article preview doesn't show the post that i have done with xenforo BUT inside the news the counter work.

If i reply with wordpress all two counters works

I just have 1 more minor problem with the plugin. If wp super cache is enable the bridge will not log into wordpress. Any idea how to fix it or is it compatible with another cache program?

Greg

The who's online widget is overlapping in wordpress.

Screenshot1_zps82a2d788.png

Can you please tell me what I need to do?

Greg

Sure. Let me post the changes I made to the template sidebar_online_users

Code:
<xen:edithint template="sidebar.css" />

<!-- block: sidebar_online_users -->
<div class="section membersOnline userList">       
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <h3>{xen:phrase members_online_now}</h3>

<xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">

<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                <xen:if hascontent="true">
                <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
                <ul class="followedOnline">
                    <xen:contentcheck>
                        <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                            <xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
                                <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
                            </xen:if>
                        </xen:foreach>
                    </xen:contentcheck>
                </ul>
                <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>

<ol class="listInline">
                <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                    <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                        <li>
                        <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
{$user.username}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        <xen:else />
                            {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        </li>
                </xen:foreach>
            </ol>

<div class="footnote">
            {xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}', 'robots={xen:number $onlineUsers.robots}'}
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<!-- end block: sidebar_online_users -->

Of course, feel free to make any other changes.

Top Bottom