XenWord Pro [Deleted]

Hi.

I have WP installed on domain root, and XF installed on forums.domain.com - what is my "Relative path to XenForo"?

Newest changes on local dev environment (unreleased):

New option : sort comments (older/newer) - to match WordPress Discussion Settings
New option : show alerts and conversations in WordPress toolbar
New widget system
Bug fix: thread path in the edit.php area
Bug fix: replaced get_blog_list() with wp_get_sites()
Tested with WordPress 3.9-beta 2

The custom role addition still needs tweaking. I'm testing some newer code.

April Sales

A few people were asking me to adjust prices based on their needs. A few developers were also asking about trial versions, therefore, I decided to introduce an annual license (for less money), keep the lifetime license, and add a developer license. Hopefully this isn't too complex. ;)

Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 6.43.25 PM.webp

These changes should help make the product more affordable and allow further expansion of the script. The feedback from some developers has been tremendous and so I want them to have faster access to my builds. I'm not quite to a nightly build but definitely pushing for more features. :)

Everyone who already purchased was either moved up to a lifetime license or a developer license. Yeah for unlimited installs ...

This is the announcement for April Sales.

http://www.tuxreports.com/xenword/2014/03/25/new-product-licenses-and-sales-for-the-month-of-april/

A "site" is determined by the number of installations of XenForo and not WordPress.

I see errors in Wordpress ACP on activation of this plugin now, any idea?

Code:
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class DP_Panel in /home/watchwre/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/themes/wwtheme/admin/panel.php on line 60

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class DP_Post_Panel in /home/watchwre/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/themes/wwtheme/admin/panel.php on line 636

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class DP_Term_Panel in /home/watchwre/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/themes/wwtheme/admin/panel.php on line 770

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class DP_User_Panel in /home/watchwre/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/themes/wwtheme/admin/panel.php on line 862

Strict Standards: Declaration of DP_Video_Settings_Panel::fields() should be compatible with DP_Post_Panel::fields($post_type = '') in /home/watchwre/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/themes/wwtheme/admin/admin.php on line 1489

I see errors in Wordpress ACP on activation of this plugin now, any idea?

Code:
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class DP_Panel in /home/watchwre/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/themes/wwtheme/admin/panel.php on line 60

The error is in the WordPress theme. What is on line 60 of that file? What version of the plugin is installed? What version of WordPress is installed? What version of XenForo is installed? What version of PHP is installed?

Last edited:
Line 60
Code:
function __construct() {

OK. So that line 60 is an attempt to redefine a construct that is already defined elsewhere in the theme. You could go through the code yourself but it may be better to contact the theme developer and let them know the issue.

Since this is a strict standards set in PHP 5.4, you should have the theme developer fix the bug but in the meantime take a look here and see if you want to turn off the error reporting.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9983286/disabling-strict-standards-in-php-5-4

Version 1.0.1.04 is zipped but not uploaded yet. I'm going to take a break then look at it some more before uploading tonight.

Here is a short video showing some of the plugin functions (and some new features).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey dude,
very nice works perfect
but how can i change the avatar size? over the "about author"

Thank you for the compliment. The size in the author box on a single post is controlled by your theme. For example on the Genesis framework, there are a few lines to add to the theme's function.php.

Code:
//* Modify the size of the Gravatar in the author box
add_filter( 'genesis_author_box_gravatar_size', 'author_box_gravatar_size' );
function author_box_gravatar_size( $size ) {
return '80';
}

LPH updated XenWord with a new update entry:

Two new features and several bug fixes

Annual, Lifetime, and Developer License holders will be able to download the latest version of XenWord.* This is marked as stable now since no one reported any bugs in the last 24 hours.
  • New option : sort comments (older/newer) – to match WordPress Discussion Settings
  • New option : show alerts and conversations in WordPress toolbar
  • New widget system
  • Bug fix: settings action link no longer hard coded
  • Bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there, I just purchased the addon. You can thank vexx for answering some complex questions I had about his TESO Elite website. I have another question though. Do you see any problem with integration if I were to have my wordpress install at domain.com/wp/ (just the core files, site still lives at domain.com/page-post) and forums at domain.com/forums/

Hey there, I just purchased the addon. You can thank vexx for answering some complex questions I had about his TESO Elite website. I have another question though. Do you see any problem with integration if I were to have my wordpress install at domain.com/wp/ (just the core files, site still lives at domain.com/page-post) and forums at domain.com/forums/

Thank you for the purchase. Your account is setup now for the download. @vexx - his site is really sweet!

The relative path would be the same regardless (../forums) and so I can't foresee any problems. Let's see what happens and if something needs to be modified then we'll try to make changes to suit things.

Top Bottom