XenWord Pro [Deleted]

Hello again,

I was just wondering if there is anyone who could help me set this up, I have the basics enabled, but I need to do stuff like automatically make threads for all the articles I've made, setting up synchronisation for comments etc.

Hello again,

I was just wondering if there is anyone who could help me set this up, I have the basics enabled, but I need to do stuff like automatically make threads for all the articles I've made, setting up synchronisation for comments etc.

I'm f you don't find anyone by the end of the day I can help you. It's all pretty simple.

Just disable the auto thread creation though so you'll have to pick the forum you want the post to be posted in.

Now I'm getting this error when posting articles (article still posts though)

An exception occurred: The AOP directory either doesn't exist or isn't writable. in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shout/Shoutbox.php on line 1023

1. DBTech_Shout_Shoutbox->setAop() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shout/DataManager/Shout.php at line 383
  2. DBTech_Shout_DataManager_Shout->_postSave() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shout/Application/DataManager.php at line 162
  3. DBTech_Shout_Application_DataManager->save() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shout/DataManager/Shout.php at line 284
  4. DBTech_Shout_DataManager_Shout->save() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shout/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 84
  5. DBTech_Shout_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 467
  6. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-3.0.6.02/WordPress/includes/class-xenword-thread-creation.php at line 244
  8. xenword_insert_thread() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-3.0.6.02/WordPress/includes/class-xenword-thread-creation.php at line 60
  9. xenword_new_post() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-3.0.6.02/WordPress/includes/class-xenword-thread-creation.php at line 474
  10. xenword_transitions()
  11. call_user_func_array() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php at line 525
  12. do_action() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-includes/post.php at line 3984
  13. wp_transition_post_status() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-includes/post.php at line 3444
  14. wp_insert_post() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-includes/post.php at line 3602
  15. wp_update_post() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-admin/includes/post.php at line 369
  16. edit_post() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/wp-admin/post.php at line 193

The shout box from dbtech doesn't work with it for some reason. I've posted on the shout box thread and never heard anything back some went with a different shoutbox

LPH updated XenWord with a new update entry:

XenWord 3.0.6.03 Release Candidate 2

( 113 ) Release Candidate 3.0.6.03 - June 5, 2016
Bug Fix: Links to conversations and alerts updated for non-Full Friendly URLs
Bug Fix: illegal string offset admin_array
Bug Fix: BBCode parsed in XenForo posts to WordPress comments
Bug Fix: BBCode parsed in XenForo about for author box
Bug Fix: Conditional to turn off using XenForo about for author box
Forum select metabox shows categories and uses indents for forums
Started organizing the xenword-admin.css
Wrapped conditionals around...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Since XenWord allows Xenforo to handle all logins, is there any point in using the Buddypress plugins for the Wordpress side (or any social Wordpress plugins)?

Since XenWord allows Xenforo to handle all logins, is there any point in using the Buddypress plugins for the Wordpress side (or any social Wordpress plugins)?

Not that I can find. It'd be great if there was a way that we could use Wordpress registrations since they're often easier with just two or three fields .

I'm having some sync issues between Wordpress and Xenforo. When I leave the Xenforo login to return to wordpress, I'm not counted as logged in, but I can see my logged-in account listed under "Members Online". I also don't see the Wordpress Bar, which is only enabled when I'm logged into Wordpress. As soon as I log in on Wordpress, the Admin bar appears. If I click "Edit Profile" where I had to log into Wordpress, I'm taken to Xenforo, so there is some connectivity, it's just not absolute. If I then return to Wordpress, I am still listed as "Members Online", but I'm logged out on Wordpress (no admin bar), even if I checked "stay logged in".

Any advice? Thanks!

[Edit] Also, all user IDs are correct. There is only my account and a dummy test account I made, and I checked IDs before installing XenWord and afterwards as well.

I'm having some sync issues between Wordpress and Xenforo. .

I'm sorry but there needs to be more information in order to help. There are several tickets open in Tux Reports and Gracie is working through them. Are you one of them?

can integrate xenforo with WordPress already operate

Yes, but please read the installation information on Tux Reports

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/xenword/

There is a trial version that I strongly advise people to try before they purchase. This will help you understand some of the features.

----- Unrelated but needs clarification ----

PLEASE there is NO such thing as synching in XenWord. I'm not sure who started using the term in this thread but it is causing WAY too much tech support. Synching in NOT part of XenWord.

XenWord relies on the XenForo user_id to log into WordPress. The WordPress login is NOT used. Period.

I don't know how to make this any clearer but poor Gracie is getting hounded as to why the WordPress login no longer functions. Once in a day is okay, twice is interesting, three times and more is "OMG" .. . :(

I'm sorry but there needs to be more information in order to help. There are several tickets open in Tux Reports and Gracie is working through them. Are you one of them?

Yes, but please read the installation information on Tux Reports

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/xenword/

There is a trial version that I strongly advise people to try before they purchase. This will help you understand some of the features.

----- Unrelated but needs clarification ----

PLEASE there is NO such thing as synching in XenWord. I'm not sure who started using the term in this thread but it is causing WAY too much tech support. Synching in NOT part of XenWord.

XenWord relies on the XenForo user_id to log into WordPress. The WordPress login is NOT used. Period.

I don't know how to make this any clearer but poor Gracie is getting hounded as to why the WordPress login no longer functions. Once in a day is okay, twice is interesting, three times and more is "OMG" .. . :(
Hey, sorry for the trouble. I do have a ticket open, and Gracie has been helping me out.

Hi,

Will this Plugin integrate with Woo Commerce, Woo Commerce Membership, Woo Commerce Subscriptions and Xenforo?

When a customer subscribes to a monthly recurring membership subscription on Wordpress will they automatically be registered and logged into the Xenforo Forum?

If not, can you modify it to work that way?

Will this allow other wordpress plugins (such as an auction or review system plugin for wordpress) to allow xenforum users to use those plugins seamlessly? Without having to login to wordpress and jump back/forth?

are these possibile with xenword?

We need just two options, that seem they are not in the list of features of this add-on. Is there any plan to add support of them?
  • Woocommerce support (so that a new tab be added to user's xenforo's profile page containing product purchased from woocommerce on wordpress)
  • myCred support (integration between [bd] banking and myCred. We use [bd] banking as wallet system in our xf, and myCred as wallet system in our wp)

@Dadparvar and @Kintaro

I used WooCommerce about two years ago. The integration required template changes, removing login information, etc. It wasn't clean and took time to go through the templates.

Of course, these comments are based on the work on my site before changing over to XenProduct. I'm sure WooCommerce has changed, too.

Now that the school year is over, I'll have about 3 weeks to work on coding. This is on my list but not a high priority (sorry).

Here is the roadmap, which needs to be updated now that I scanned it.

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/threads/latest-xenword-roadmap.608211/

XenWord 3.0 is about ready for Gold. It's a matter of tightening up some of the backend for people who don't like to read documentation. :)

@Dadparvar and @Kintaro

I used WooCommerce about two years ago. The integration required template changes, removing login information, etc. It wasn't clean and took time to go through the templates.

Of course, these comments are based on the work on my site before changing over to XenProduct. I'm sure WooCommerce has changed, too.

Now that the school year is over, I'll have about 3 weeks to work on coding. This is on my list but not a high priority (sorry).

Here is the roadmap, which needs to be updated now that I scanned it.

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/threads/latest-xenword-roadmap.608211/

XenWord 3.0 is about ready for Gold. It's a matter of tightening up some of the backend for people who don't like to read documentation. :)
Thanks. Nice.

So, there isn't any plan for next 2 or 3 weeks to add any of those two suggestions that I said? (Think more! maybe you find some YES ;))

what a pity that I paid for a lifetime-license just to find out that a simple 5 dollar donation plugin will handle login/sync between two domains (same server/ip) and this one won't...

what a pity that I paid for a lifetime-license just to find out that a simple 5 dollar donation plugin will handle login/sync between two domains (same server/ip) and this one won't...

If you are disappointed in XenWord then there is no reason for you to hold onto a license. Contact Gracie on Tux Reports and she can do a refund.

Quick update: The 3.0 Gold release is getting closer. A few people asked me to rework the file adding XenForo users to WordPress database. Otherwise, it looks like the plugin is ready.

Top Bottom