• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the original post I was annoyed that I hadn't downloaded the addon sooner, but now there is an even better version available! Thanks a lot for the release Slavik.

When I read the original post I was annoyed that I hadn't downloaded the addon sooner, but now there is an even better version available! Thanks a lot for the release Slavik.
Yea it was a very quick release, I was thinking it would take months for him to come out with it thats why I was so close to getting a license from xencentral.

Yea it was a very quick release, I was thinking it would take months for him to come out with it thats why I was so close to getting a license from xencentral.

:)

Anyways, I will be heading off for sleep now, so if you have any problems post them here and we will try to get things sorted asap! Not that we plan on any bugs :)

Would of been quicker if I didn't have a big weekend :p
You did a great job, I love the features it has compared to the first one.
:)

Anyways, I will be heading off for sleep now, so if you have any problems post them here and we will try to get things sorted asap! Not that we plan on any bugs :)
Same for me, will be going to sleep as well. To lazy to re install will do tomorrow :P Good night.

Amazing job Slavik. I have had the first version disabled for a while but i will get 2 up and running later on and when my paypal is looking good i will drop you a donation for the great work :)

Amazing!
Installed in localhost, its awesome except I don't know how to create new trade item.

The trades are done within the forums, For example a "For Sale" or "Classifieds" node. This system relates entirely to feedback and not handling the trades themselves, while we considered adding such an option, we have decided to wait for the resource manager before looking at handling trades also.

Idea - How about an option to "charge" a small fee to place an ad - could be as litte as 50p, £1 or whatever..

This system is not one to manage the trades, only to manage feedback :)

When the resource manager from XenForo is released, we do have some ideas on integrating the feedback system into that, which, hopefully will allow for a functional ad system we can take advantage of.

*Edit* Actually you have given me an idea to do with another addon I have planned :D

This system is not one to manage the trades, only to manage feedback :)

When the resource manager from XenForo is released, we do have some ideas on integrating the feedback system into that, which, hopefully will allow for a functional ad system we can take advantage of.

*Edit* Actually you have given me an idea to do with another addon I have planned :D

Ahh ok, my idea was when someone creates a new thread in the "Classifieds/For Sale" forum they would need to pay an insertion fee before the post is live.. i think that's clearer now..

The trades are done within the forums, For example a "For Sale" or "Classifieds" node. This system relates entirely to feedback and not handling the trades themselves, while we considered adding such an option, we have decided to wait for the resource manager before looking at handling trades also.
Thank you.
I even can't find the feedback buttons come with this download. Is template modification, or copying the style graphics to other place needed?

Thank you.
I even can't find the feedback buttons come with this download. Is template modification, or copying the style graphics to other place needed?
"Leave Feedback" on the member card and top right of member profile?
"XenTrader" in the main menu...

If someone has no feedback it won't show the feedback tab in their profile or the feedback score with a link, maybe that is what you mean?

Likewise you need to ensure the permissions are set so the person in question is allowed to recieve feedback, and you are allowed to give feedback

Don't have a use for this yet, but wonderful to see it making a return and being shared with the community.

Free is my favourite price.. :D

Don't have a use for this yet, but wonderful to see it making a return and being shared with the community.

Free is my favourite price.. :D
[ot]
Why are you here and not on mybb.com or phpbb.com (they are free and not like xenforo commercial?)
[/ot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom