IckleKi

logo.png

Community of Gaming & Entertainment
  • Gaming Dicussion
  • Technology Support
  • Teen General Chat
  • Support
  • Social Media Promotions
Xenteen.COM is still new in the forum industry any suggestions, ideas or criticism is welcome.
Fast growing community, branching out to cover all teenagers discussions.

It looks fine, but I think the name's a little misleading...

If you're advertising yourself as a gaming community, then the name XenTeen is either completely misleading or exceptionally limiting. Is your aim to attract teen gamers, to talk about teen issues, or to discuss games rated T for Teen? It just feels...off...for a gaming community. Also, if the aim is to attract a gaming base, why include Teen in the name? Having teen in your site name implies that gamers above or below the teenage years do not play games by your estimation or are not a part of your target audience. Either way, the name feels slightly misleading to me.

Other than that, it looks fine, if a tad generic. You've got a good start!

It looks fine, but I think the name's a little misleading...

If you're advertising yourself as a gaming community, then the name XenTeen is either completely misleading or exceptionally limiting. Is your aim to attract teen gamers, to talk about teen issues, or to discuss games rated T for Teen? It just feels...off...for a gaming community. Also, if the aim is to attract a gaming base, why include Teen in the name? Having teen in your site name implies that gamers above or below the teenage years do not play games by your estimation or are not a part of your target audience. Either way, the name feels slightly misleading to me.

Other than that, it looks fine, if a tad generic. You've got a good start!

Thank you @Static-Xbox I will be changing the name of the forums in the future ones I think of something. Thinking of names that are not already taken in the gaming department is slightly difficult.

Thanks for the feed back, really appreciated.

Top Bottom