XenSSO - XenForo Single Sign On [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous thing to say. Treating XenForo as a scapegoat.

I thought you had more about you than that. If you haven't got the time to maintain your products anymore, fine. But don't blame a non-existent lack of communication for it.

Would you consider revising your comments so it acknowledges that there's been more development and communication in recent months than there has been for a long time prior?

What a ridiculous thing to say. Treating XenForo as a scapegoat.

I thought you had more about you than that. If you haven't got the time to maintain your products anymore, fine. But don't blame a non-existent lack of communication for it.

Would you consider revising your comments so it acknowledges that there's been more development and communication in recent months than there has been for a long time prior?

My opinions are my own and they are not so much about the recent developments as much as about the way they handled things during and after the whole lawsuit business. Please PM me if you want to discuss this though, I do not wish to have a conversation about this with the entirety of the XenForo community.

So can those that purchased this from you continue to develop it too and release updated versions (version 1.x credits given ofc)? As you know from past discussions @Naatan I have been working on avatar and profile field sync's. Once I have it completed, I would like to release it since version 2.x is never going to happen.

My opinions are my own and they are not so much about the recent developments as much as about the way they handled things during and after the whole lawsuit business. Please PM me if you want to discuss this though, I do not wish to have a conversation about this with the entirety of the XenForo community.

Then you shouldn't have said this.

it's hard to be passionate about a software if the software's own development don't even seem to be, or they just don't care about their users.

I'm upset with developers who charge a good amount for their plugins and then drop support.

So can those that purchased this from you continue to develop it too and release updated versions (version 1.x credits given ofc)? As you know from past discussions @Naatan I have been working on avatar and profile field sync's. Once I have it completed, I would like to release it since version 2.x is never going to happen.

You would need to ask Waindigo if his license allows that. As it stands the version you purchased from me is not open-source.

Then you shouldn't have said this.

I shouldn't have disclosed my how my personal opinion on the recent events have partly lead to the closure of the addons which I am informing you about? Ok I guess I shouldn't have said anything.

I'm upset with developers who charge a good amount for their plugins and then drop support.

The price was for the software as-is, and I've transferred ownership to Waindigo so that you can continue to get support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom