XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Is anyone willing to test out some code?

I made a change to one of the functions so that remote publishing is possible. I'm not sure of the dangers involved because the credentials for logging into the WordPress site involved using the WordPress user table and not the XenForo xf_user table. This means things may blow up in our faces ;)

Please send a private conversation if you are interested in trying the code change.

Is this a way of being able to "promote" a thread, or creating the thread in XF vs. creating the new post first in WordPress?

I'm willing to test. PM to follow...

Is this a way of being able to "promote" a thread, or creating the thread in XF vs. creating the new post first in WordPress?

I'm willing to test. PM to follow...

Just for clarification. This was only for owners of the bridge. If you'd like to promote threads within XF then take a look at Brogan's resource but his script is not for promoting into WordPress.

I realize that, but I was going to purchase the bridge when I sent the PM. I've changed my mind, so ignore my prior post. The bridge can't do what we need.

I realize that, but I was going to purchase the bridge when I sent the PM. I've changed my mind, so ignore my prior post. The bridge can't do what we need.

What is it that you are trying to do and what is the substitution alternative? I'd love to know.

Is this currently working with the latest versions of xF and WP?

I have a version working on my site with WordPress 3.8, XF 1.2.3, and MediaWiki 1.19. The challenge is an error in remote attachment. The fix is on the XenScripts website.

For the best results, WordPress should be in the root and XenForo in the /community directory.

lph is the master :)

Ha. You've redefined the word.

I have a version working on my site with WordPress 3.8, XF 1.2.3, and MediaWiki 1.19. The challenge is an error in remote attachment. The fix is on the XenScripts website.

For the best results, WordPress should be in the root and XenForo in the /community directory.

Well in my situation WordPress will be in root and xF is in /forum. And I really only want the users management, comment/post and thread creation.

Hi

I rely on the XenScipts bridge for my network. WordPress posts are copied to the forum and the forum is used as comments.

The other active bridge is to share users.

Both descriptions are available at the start of each but they are not that clear.

Have a great day.

I bought a branding free version, but I am facing an issue. Wordpress 3.8. I am getting the following error message after saving the plugin settings:
Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /home/hwbbq/public_html/wp-includes/user.php on line 254

Any help will be appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom