XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

No I still have the problem.

Let's check for a few things:
1. Theme based conflict. Activate a default theme and see what happens.
2. Plugin conflict. Deactivate all plugins.
3. Memory limit. Check to see if /community is running but WordPress is not. Add
If 3 then try adding this line to your wp-config.php file:
Code:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );
watch the quotes please.

Last edited:
1. No Joy :(
2. No Joy :(
3. /community works but not wordpress. I added the memory limit line but No Joy :'-(

Please PM me with FTP (sFTP) account and password. I'll also need a WP admin account. Please set up temporary ones which you can destroy after I look (and hopefully fix).

Please PM me with FTP (sFTP) account and password. I'll also need a WP admin account. Please set up temporary ones which you can destroy after I look (and hopefully fix).
Please check you PM. Thanks for taking the time, though I seriously wish the designer of the plugin also showed some activity. :(

Please check you PM. Thanks for taking the time, though I seriously wish the designer of the plugin also showed some activity. :(

Hi,

I have it working without your other plugins activated. Now you can login with the XenForo admin account and setup the forum IDs.

Enjoy !

PS. I really love your site. You've done a great job.

Hi,

I have it working without your other plugins activated. Now you can login with the XenForo admin account and setup the forum IDs.

Enjoy !

PS. I really love your site. You've done a great job.
Thanks for your time, however I am not able to login to my WP page! :P. I am able to sign in and the default login page is automatically routed to Xenforo's login page. But my WP is showing 'insufficient permissions' when trying to access /wp-admin/

Are you using an administrator account for XenForo to login to WordPress admin panel? Do not use a WordPress user account because the plugin redirects logins to now use XenForo.

Is this plugin still supported? I think I will be needing a xenforo+wordpress birdge, but I want to know for sure that this resource will still be supported... and is it 100% working?

I contacted the author of the plugin, and he forwarded me a newer version which worked with no issues, except a couple of minor ones. That worked like a charm. I don't understand why the older version is available for download and not the newer one.

The review rating has been changed. 5 stars all the way despite the minor issues since they don't affect the bridging.

@LPH , how did you solve this problem? I am not sure how to enable XML-RPC within the plugin (n00b warning! :D )
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/help-tracking-down-error.62978/

Last edited:
Hi

I install WP to XF Bridge now but...FATAL ERROR!

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /home/XXXXX/public_html/xxxxx/wp-includes/user.php on line 254

Whats happen?

Thanks

Is a wordpress error because i can enter to the forum and i see this error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() -/home/forocsgo/public_html/xxxx/wp-includes/user.php:254
Generated By: xxxx, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(17) "http://xxxx.es/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please contact the author via email and he can send you the latest copy of XenScripts or you may look on the support website and get the fix.

Here is a fix for one of the versions of XenScripts:

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/threads/wordpress-3-5-fix-for-xenscripts-bridge.516926/

I do it yesterday and nothing...

This morning my wordpress page was ok. I have enter to login in WP and the page send me to xenforo login.

There i enter my user and pass and the error shows again...

Who is the author? And Mail?

Thanks

New error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/forocsgo/public_html/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/xf_integration/include/xf_replacement_user_functions.php on line 255

Line 255:

?>

What version is listed when you activate the plugin? The author's email is on the xenscripts website.

Top Bottom