XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Got referred over here by Jake. I can't seem to parse if this add-on would accomplish the functionality I'm looking for:

I have a few members with very well established Word Press blogs. I'd like them to be able to have a system to pull their posts to Word Press and create a new thread, or new post, with every WP update. But not having them login to WP with their forum handle. More like a feed reader I'd guess.

Would something like that be possible?

I was wondering if this plugin is still supported? I sent a question to the developer a couple of days ago and no answer so far. I'm interesting in buying it but it needs to be supported as well

I was wondering if this plugin is still supported? I sent a question to the developer a couple of days ago and no answer so far. I'm interesting in buying it but it needs to be supported as well
Also interested to know if this plugin is actively working & supported as well. Can we get some serious clarification in this matter asap.

Also interested to know if this plugin is actively working & supported as well. Can we get some serious clarification in this matter asap.

I spoke to the Add-on dev (Jamie) and he said he was supporting it but in his own time. I spoke to him a week ago, he helped me out with a problem via email. This is his website: www.xenscripts.com He mentioned updating the script. - The script does work with the latest xenforo and WP, although needs a few changes here and there which are mentioned on the site. There are helpful members such as lph who can lend some advice/support too. I suggest contacting the developer.

I spoke to the Add-on dev (Jamie) and he said he was supporting it but in his own time. I spoke to him a week ago, he helped me out with a problem via email. This is his website: www.xenscripts.com He mentioned updating the script. - The script does work with the latest xenforo and WP, although needs a few changes here and there which are mentioned on the site. There are helpful members such as lph who can lend some advice/support too. I suggest contacting the developer.

How does it work for you now?

I have the plugin working, but I can not get back to my wordpress admin screen...help please!

Did you disable the plugin? - Try logging in using your wp admin account that was made when you installed Wordpress.. If Xenforo plugin is still activated, you should be able to login to wordpress using your xf admin account.

How does it work for you now?

It's okay. Have not used it on my main site yet, still testing it. The only issue for me is that the plugin does not make a copy of the users into the Wordpress database. I am hoping in future, this plugin gets updated, or someone comes up with another plugin I will be able to "migrate" to. ( wonder what other users of this plugin are thinking).

Did you disable the plugin? - Try logging in using your wp admin account that was made when you installed Wordpress.. If Xenforo plugin is still activated, you should be able to login to wordpress using your xf admin account.
Could not disable... couldn't reach wp dashboard

Added the cookie code to the php and now after I log in, I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /home/playerso/public_html/wp-includes/user.php on line 245

OK.. I got everything working correctly..EXCEPT.. I can not view an article (on the wordpress side) by another user if Im logged in. It will only let me view the article/content that I created

OK.. I got everything working correctly..EXCEPT.. I can not view an article (on the wordpress side) by another user if Im logged in. It will only let me view the article/content that I created

Try a few changes.

First. Instead of community.domain go back to domain.com/community and get things working correctly.
Second. Disable the cloudfront while you are testing to see if you can get this to work.
Third. Do not use the sync WP users feature of the plugin until you've worked through all the issues. In fact, I highly recommend that you never check this box. Instead use the plugin [http://xenforo.com/community/resources/wordpress-3-x-users-only-to-xenforo.1166/ ] to move WP users over to XF and only use XF.

Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 9.03.18 PM.webp

Guys you are better off using http://www.amember.com it has FULL integration between Wordpress and Xenforo and is well funded and supported. It's been around over 10 years and is a membership site script that can sync logins between many types of software. The only drawback is that it's expensive. If you want something that is guaranteed to work, it's worth paying for.

Guys you are better off using http://www.amember.com it has FULL integration between Wordpress and Xenforo and is well funded and supported. It's been around over 10 years and is a membership site script that can sync logins between many types of software. The only drawback is that it's expensive. If you want something that is guaranteed to work, it's worth paying for.

It seems good for the user management part, but i didnt find any mention anywhere on the publication part (posting a WP article to XF)

Top Bottom