• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenPowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a wow theme. Installed, can't uninstall it. When I accidentially find out I put the impage files in wrong folder, "forum/styles/xenPowa", moved the image files and sub-folder to "forum/styles/xenPowa/xenforo", it became a wow wow wow theme.

This is a wow theme. Installed, can't uninstall it. When I accidentially find out I put the impage files in wrong folder, "forum/styles/xenPowa", moved the image files and sub-folder to "forum/styles/xenPowa/xenforo", it became a wow wow wow theme.
Yes, XF uses an image structure that relies on everything (style-wise) sitting on top of the xenforo image folder. I believe the logic behind this is consistency for add on products. I actually had to go back and change lot's of things about this style for B2 to utilize this structure properly.

Yes, XF uses an image structure that relies on everything (style-wise) sitting on top of the xenforo image folder. I believe the logic behind this is consistency for add on products. I actually had to go back and change lot's of things about this style for B2 to utilize this structure properly.
Thank you.

Updated to Beta 4. Also made some changes to the core design which gives a cleaner appearance I think as well as included the fonts used in the logo for those who needed them. :)

xenPowa does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.2. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.

xenPowa does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.3. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom