• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenPowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does, notices works, but nodes icons don't.
Looks like this http://forum.majncraft.cz/categories/kerbal-space-program.139/

That's a shame because it's a good style for the dark fraternity. It's dark without being boring - the darkness has depth and subtlety. It has well selected contrast for its bright touches which are not garish. So far as I can see from the scr the grays are discreet without being invisible, an issue XF has in places.

The icons are re- makable from the download pack at a pinch and the Login green is easy to reproduce in Style Groups.

Considering that the last update to this skin was for 1.0.1, I would be hesitant using this on a 1.1 board without updating the code...lot's of things won't work correctly. Sorry, but I have no plans to update it myself. If someone else wishes to, be my guest.

To fix node icons, just copy files from root of default skin to root of XenPowa skin, mainly node-sprite.png and xenforo-ui-sprite.png. You can also fix that by linking to each icon in widgets/forum-read.png and etc and setting movement to 0 0. Xenforo says that footer is outdated, otherwise it seems to be working allright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom