Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
Thanx Dismounted. One suggestion, have check boxes to mass delete moods from the admincp.

Great work.

One more question. Is there a way to move the mood under the user title? With one template edit for the profile/thread view, I can't figure it out. Thanks.

One more question. Is there a way to move the mood under the user title? With one template edit for the profile/thread view, I can't figure it out. Thanks.
Which location are you looking for exactly? Inside threads, in the sidebar, member cards, or profiles?

Which location are you looking for exactly? Inside threads, in the sidebar, member cards, or profiles?

The one that resides in the memberinfo (messageUserBlock) using the hook. If I read correctly instead of under the avatar he/she wants to place it under the usertitle.

Is there a conditional I could put around the one in the postbit so it doesn't show if they haven't selected a mood?

Is there a conditional I could put around the one in the postbit so it doesn't show if they haven't selected a mood?
Edit the mood_display template. Replace the top line with:
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$canViewMoods} && ({$visitor.user_id} != {$user.user_id} && {$user.mood_id} == 0)">
Thread view. I'd like to be able to place it under the user title there.
Firstly, you need to disable the template hook. Edit /library/XenMoods/Listener/TemplateHook.php, find (on line 22):
PHP:
new self($name, $contents, $params, $template);
Replace with:
PHP:
//new self($name, $contents, $params, $template);
Next, edit the message_user_info template. Find:
HTML:
<div class="avatarHolder"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="m" itemprop="photo" /></div>
Add Before </div>:
HTML:
<xen:if is="@threadShowMood">
	<xen:include template="mood_display" />
</xen:if>
Find:
HTML:
<xen:if hascontent="true"><em class="userTitle" itemprop="title"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</xen:contentcheck></em></xen:if>
Add Below:
HTML:
<xen:if is="@threadShowMood">
	<xen:include template="mood_display" />
</xen:if>

Edit the mood_display template. Replace the top line with:
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$canViewMoods} && ({$visitor.user_id} != {$user.user_id} && {$user.mood_id} == 0)">

Thanks mate, but now it doesn't seem to be showing any moods in the postbit, even when selected
confused.png

Whoops, didn't think that one through too well. :P Sorry.
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$canViewMoods} && ({$user.mood_id} || (!{$user.mood_id} && {$visitor.user_id} == {$user.user_id}))">

Thumbs up! Would like to see it in the core...

As much as I like this mod (which is a favourite of mine). I doubt, nor would ever like to see this added into the core product. Mood managers are best as 3rd party add-ons imo and we couldn't ask for a better developer who has brought us such a great script than Dismounted has with his superb support and consistent updates. :)

Love the mod, but I haz a question :D

I installed it as per the instructions, and performed the template edits. So far, so good. It did not show initially, but that changed after I changed the Usergroup permission from "Default" to "Allow". So where can I set default to be"Allow"? It would make sense to have that somewhere in the settings, if you ask me.

I'd also be interested in hearing how Anthony set up the moods to be a paid thingymajingy. Is that just a matter of combining XenMoods with a donations script, or did you do that as a manual process?

Top Bottom