[XenMax] - Xenforo custom service from 25$

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am working but still facing bad communication anyone can contact with him for some work he says 3 days i gives him 7 days but no reply

Yes im waitning for him 2 months too... we didnt finish some deals :) i hope he is not scammer and he will return. Beacuse i pay in advance...

Yes im waitning for him 2 months too... we didnt finish some deals :) i hope he is not scammer and he will return. Beacuse i pay in advance...
Who are u?
I am very sorry all. There is a problem with my life. But everythings is better now.
I hope to receive more love from all

Anyone know when Paul will be available? I know he might be busy, but I'm interested in his services. Thanks :)

@doanhoangnamvn Sorry for bothering you can you ask him to finish my work as now is 11 days now and he told me just 24h, he sent me the add-on full of bugs and incomplete 4 days ago and said I will fix it now and disappear since then

@doanhoangnamvn Sorry for bothering you can you ask him to finish my work as now is 11 days now and he told me just 24h, he sent me the add-on full of bugs and incomplete 4 days ago and said I will fix it now and disappear since then
Sometimes you have to think of other people. More importantly his wife (family) family should always come first what ever he has promised others... it could be a number of major factors to his wife being sick and if it’s bad than the last thing he would want to be doing is coming online. So just let him be for a while.

Problem is this seems to be a reoccurring theme, it might be best to stop taking requests till he can get all sad issues in his life sorted.

Sometimes you have to think of other people. More importantly his wife (family) family should always come first what ever he has promised others... it could be a number of major factors to his wife being sick and if it’s bad than the last thing he would want to be doing is coming online. So just let him be for a while.

He should tell me that he has issues in his life and I can wait if there is a specific time this is the right thing but he tells me he will finish after 2 hours and I waited for 4 days, he told me I will fix it now 3 days ago and I'm still waiting. he family comes first that's and I agree but because of this add-on I delayed releasing two of new themes and from this themes comes my income for me and my wife also so I should also think of my family.

Problem is this seems to be a reoccurring theme, it might be best to stop taking requests till he can get all sad issues in his life sorted.
I just ask someone knows how to contact him so at least give me a time he will be online

That could be a good idea. Due to the amount of people being owed something on this thread could it be locked until the developer is back?

He should tell me that he has issues in his life and I can wait if there is a specific time this is the right thing but he tells me he will finish after 2 hours and I waited for 4 days, he told me I will fix it now 3 days ago and I'm still waiting. he family comes first that's and I agree but because of this add-on I delayed releasing two of new themes and from this themes comes my income for me and my wife also so I should also think of my family.
I fully understand what you are saying but we are not to know his wife is that sick it could be the worst outcome? Life is more important. But again I’m not saying you are wrong it’s a difficult time right now for all.

That could be a good idea. Due to the amount of people being owed something on this thread could it be locked until the developer is back?

I doubt that would help, it appears that most of the people with issues either contacted Paul or he contacted them via other methods than this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom