[XenMax] - Xenforo custom service from 25$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul R

Hello every one!

I've been working with xenforo over 5 years and i am a php developer with over 10 years of experience, both my own and working with administrators to manage theirs. In addition, I work with sites, servers and everything in between on a daily basis as my job.
Here is the list of my jobs:
Custom development:
  • Dev custom add-ons for xenForo 1 and xenForo 2 (from $25 per add-on).
  • Make custom style from psd file, convert style from other cms to xenForo 1 and xenForo 2 (from $300 per style)
  • Design portal for xenForo 1 and xenForo 2 (from $100 per portal page)
Monthly maintenance (from $250 per month):
  • On-going maintenance services to take out the hassle of managing a forum.
  • Fixed error and everything admin.
  • update xenForo version.
Convert to XenForo (from $50 per database):
  • Convert Wordpress to xenForo
  • Convert Drupal to xenForo
  • Convert all CMS to xenForo
  • Convert vbb to xenForo
  • Convert discuz to xenForo
  • Convert IPB to xenForo
  • Support all database size
  • Fix all bb-code, word string error
  • $100 if database Less than 3GB. +$20 per additional 1GB database.
Upgrade xenForo 1 to xenForo 2:
  • simple upgrade (from $30 per site)
  • upgrade custom add-on (from $30 per add-on)
  • upgrade custom style (from $50 per style)
To order any of these services you can either post in this topic, email me (email is in my signatuere), or send me a pm here!
Prices can be discussed and will always be affordable. Support is included and I'm available most times of the day due to having the pleasure of working from home. If there's something not on this list, be sure to contact me for a discussion and we'll see what we can do.

All love :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
fNvlBBk.jpg

a custom style and portal design for one VietNamese customer. it base on xenforo 2.0 default style :)

photoshop design file
2017-12-27_212533.webp

Last edited:
My favorite developer, he respects the client's needs and timing :)
He developed two personalized addons for my forum very quickly!
It will be the beginning of a long collaboration :)
Sorry for my english ( google translate).

Antonio

My favorite developer, he respects the client's needs and timing :)
He developed two personalized addons for my forum very quickly!
It will be the beginning of a long collaboration :)
Sorry for my english ( google translate).

Antonio
Love your reviews. Make your forum work better is my pleasure. Dev is not simply a job, it is my passion. Wish your Forum is growing. Happy New Year !!!
Thank you again!!!

I hired @Paul R to update an addon I had made for xF 1 to xF 2 for me and he did an awesome job of it. Then I hired him to do a custom addon for me similar to something I used with another forum product and he replicated it almost 100%. The custom addon was something I really needed for my site and I’m glad he was able to get this done for me. The upgraded addon was helpful as I stink with CSS and it helped make doing prefixes so much easier. I would hire Paul again if I needed another custom addon developed. His costs were very reasonable and the quality is very good.

I will try to contact him for you. He is a good dev and i have hired him to make some custom add on for me and all are excellent

I have too and he is a good dev and usually holds pretty close to his time frames so if he's over it then something is wrong. Be patient with him he will deliver.

i m sorry this my 1st time so i was little bit frustrated

I used him as well he's very good at what he does. I hired him for some work yesterday but he's very sick and needs some time off. Cut him some slack and give him some time off to recover. Our health is all we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom