Style xenLinear (preview)

Looks clean, although not a fan of blue (over-used colour I think) but it's clean. uncluttered and a quality looking theme judging from the screenshot. I like curves, I would have personally introduced a radius on the selected tabs but overall nice job.

Looks clean, although not a fan of blue (over-used colour I think) but it's clean. uncluttered and a quality looking theme judging from the screenshot. I like curves, I would have personally introduced a radius on the selected tabs but overall nice job.
Blue is too easy to work with :(.

Blue is too easy to work with :(.

I think the difficult part with working with blue is coming up with a variation of blue that hasn't been used much and stands out from the crowd, just something different from the norm that has a little wow factor in the colour department. And, although the style in this thread isn't bad, it's not something that gets you wowing. But still, it's a quality style, clean so anything that is retains the cleanliness,uncluttered feel will always get the thumbsup. Colour department for this style is not it's strongest point.

Personally , i don't think we see enough green styles. We need more of them that's for sure.

I think the difficult part with working with blue is coming up with a variation of blue that hasn't been used much and stands out from the crowd, just something different from the norm that has a little wow factor in the colour department. And, although the style in this thread isn't bad, it's not something that gets you wowing. But still, it's a quality style, clean so anything that is retains the cleanliness,uncluttered feel will always get the thumbsup. Colour department for this style is not it's strongest point.

Personally , i don't think we see enough green styles. We need more of them that's for sure.
Oh trust me, I know how hard it is to find those good non-standard blues :mad:.

Nice clean looking style :), one suggestion... this is something I did on a recent style I'm releasing soon but create a custom style property to control that gradient, as well as the color that goes on it, allowing people to pick their own colored gradient easily.

I personally am I sucker for lighter blues such as this, but I usually don't admit it because Shelley will tear me apart :LOL:

Nice clean looking style :), one suggestion... this is something I did on a recent style I'm releasing soon but create a custom style property to control that gradient, as well as the color that goes on it, allowing people to pick their own colored gradient easily.

I personally am I sucker for lighter blues such as this, but I usually don't admit it because Shelley will tear me apart :LOL:
I've been in the process of updating my paid styles for individual gradient style properties for easier management; makes things much easier to manage for sure.

The annoying thing? I actually made this style Orange, then changed to red and finally settled on blue as I thought it would be a more popular colour choice!

Stuck on which part? :)

I changed something and now the buttons seem to be broken! I am tempted to change the design to orange or red, although not sure.

I find the XF template control thing harder to use and would rather just write the css :P I think I have done it correctly (read a guide about XF styles) and only written some of the css and a few lines in the extra file.

Looks nice. Hating the green register button though, it looks so out of place on what otherwise is a very clean design.

Top Bottom