• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenLetter

Ok I am working on the next update. I will try to have it released by this weekend. The release will just be an update to work with 1.0 gold release.

I have released v2.1.2 which fixes the display issue of the sub menu. I will knock out adding more features and such once I have updated my other addons first and foremost.

Hi,

Great to see someone working on this,
Is this still being developed as I installed it but it seems to be "almost finished", lots of "spaceholder" without info, and member,threads dont show

Yeah still being developed. I have yet to get things finished on it. I will try to get an update ASAP but as I have quite a bit on my plate, it might not be for another 2-4 weeks.

Yes i set the options from the options area, haven't check/edited any permissions yet. Could that be why? Even so, 404 is not a good thing haha.

Set permissions and check it. If you still have the issue I will get a fix out and probably work on a new version that will be user friendly on displaying.

Ok, I will do a test on this tonight and see about an update otherwise I won't have anything till this weekend so I would watch this topic just in case.

Bud it was because i didn't have friendly URLs turned on. I turned them on and it's fixed. Perhaps you could incorporate a check for if its turned on or not.

Kris

A year on and I still can't get this to work :[
Unfortunately with all the versions that came out xenLetter is getting a rework. I do apologize for the long delay in a reply. A lot has been going on behind the scenes in planning.

Top Bottom